This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's after Sané?

Our piggy bank is still loaded so it makes sense to exploit the corona discounts in the transfer market.

Post your favourite names and let us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
      What's after Sané?

Our piggy bank is still loaded so it makes sense to exploit the corona discounts in the transfer market.

Post your favourite names and let us know.
      For me it depends on what we lose. Right now Thiago and Alaba are in limbo not resigning, as well as maybe losing Boateng and/or Javi. I think we need to make a move for whatever positions we lose.

Comment

• - Dest for €25 m (too bad Hakimi preferred Inter)
        - CM (in case Thiago is leaving)
        - Havertz for €80 m (the cherry on top of the cake)

GK: Neuer, Nubel
        RB: Pavard, Dest
        LB: Davies, Alaba, Luacs
        CB: Sule, Alaba, Lucas, Boateng, Kouassi
        DM/CM: Kimmich, Thiago/?, Goretzka, Cuisance, Kouassi, Fein
        Wingers: Sané, Gnabry, Coman, Muller, Davies, Singh
        CAM/CF: Muller, Havertz
        ST: Lewandowski, Zirkzee

Comment

• Mea's list is perfect, only thing is I'd loan out one of Fein/Cuisance if Thiago stays or if we get another CM instead of him.

I might let Boateng leave as well if Alaba stays but that might be a bit risky considering Sule is coming back from a big injury and Lucas seems injury prone so far. It depends I guess how much our coaches trust Mai/Richards to step up in case of a big injury crisis.

Comment

• Even if we get Sane, we still need another starting winger. Not a single one of Coman, Gnabry, and Perisic can be relied upon as a true starter. We only have one Sane and two wings.

Would honestly be happy if Davies was the answer, but that just shifts the problem to a need for LB (Hernandez earmarked for LB perhaps?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Even if we get Sane, we still need another starting winger. Not a single one of Coman, Gnabry, and Perisic can be relied upon as a true starter. We only have one Sane and two wings.

Would honestly be happy if Davies was the answer, but that just shifts the problem to a need for LB (Hernandez earmarked for LB perhaps?)
              I’m sure that would have to be ran by him. I believe part of why he chose us was that we said we’d play him at CB where he prefers to play instead of LB. but things could change. I mean we bought Pavard to be a CB and he’s now our starting RB and I’m sure he’s happy about that. Bc he’s a regular starter now. That might have to be the angle we use with Lucas. Tell him he’d be rotating in at CB but if he moves to LB (so Davies can go to the wing) he can be a regular starter. I think he could be convinced.

I (like you) think we could get even more out of Davies on the wing.

Comment

• #FreeGriezmann

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 met Tapatalk

Comment

• After Sane we should get Havertz but i think we need abit of help from Havertz. Its a no brainer for him really playing with players like Neuer,Nubel,Sule,Kimmich,Goretzka,Sane,Gnabry and Muller. He will share minutes in the first two seasons yet but then he can be undisputed here. But i i think if he wants to come here he can help us by saying something similar to Neuer back then like i i want a transfer but i want to continue to play in thr BL. It will tie leverkusens hand and we can probably struck a fair deal with them and not this 90,100 mil bullshit right now. 60,70 plus some incentives is fair

Comment

• Seriously, wth happened to Griezmann?

Comment

• So KHR just said that bayern wont bid for havertz this summer plus that we will probably sell some players to "get even" after the sane transfer. Lol and here we thought that we are going all in this summer. It will pfobably be thiago leaving (khr confirmed he wants to leave) and another one or two players leaving(probably tolisso and javi) and maybe we get a rb

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                        So KHR just said that bayern wont bid for havertz this summer plus that we will probably sell some players to "get even" after the sane transfer. Lol and here we thought that we are going all in this summer. It will pfobably be thiago leaving (khr confirmed he wants to leave) and another one or two players leaving(probably tolisso and javi) and maybe we get a rb
                        That makes no sense... Probably a misdirection from Kalle in the wake of a final against Leverkusen.

The board said they had 200m ready for transfers last summer for the so called upheaval. We ended up spending 80m on Lucas and got 2 loanees instead (Granted the end cost of both loans is about 20-30m)...

Then we got Nübel for free, Kouassi for free and Sane for 50m...

In short: We didn't even spent all the transfer budget from last summer, let alone the one from the summer (granted it took a hit by covid) + we'll likely make some money from selling players.

So if end up not getting Havertz, it's because we are being cheap as usual, not because we can't afford him this summer

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by FernandoBR; 04-07-2020, 01:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                          That makes no sense... Probably a misdirection from Kalle in the wake of a final against Leverkusen.

The board said they had 200m ready for transfers last summer for the so called upheaval. We ended up spending 80m on Lucas and got 2 loanees instead (Granted the end cost of both loans is about 20-30m)...

Then we got Nübel for free, Kouassi for free and Sane for 50m...

In short: We didn't even spent all the transfer budget from last summer, let alone the one from the summer (granted it took a hit by covid) + we'll likely make some money from selling players.

So if end up not getting Havertz, it's because we are being cheap as usual, not because we can't afford him this summer

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

You're underestimating how much COVID is harming Bayern's financials.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

You're underestimating how much COVID is harming Bayern's financials.
                            we are in the best possible economic position to deal with this type of problem in comparison to us the other clubs should withdraw from the world of football

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post

we are in the best possible economic position to deal with this type of problem in comparison to us the other clubs should withdraw from the world of football
                              Doesn't mean the club can justify spending 100+ million in a single player while club staff and other players are deferring their wages...

Comment

• My 2020/21 squad if Thiago and Alaba don't extend their contracts:

GK: Neuer, Nübel
                                CB: Lucas, Boateng, Süle
                                LB: Davies
                                RB: Pavard, Dest
                                CDM
                                : Kimmich, Kouassi
                                CM: Goretzka, Fein, Tolisso, Ndombele/Ruiz
                                CAM: Müller
                                LW: Sané, Coman
                                RW: Gnabry
                                ST: Lewandowski, Zirkzee

If Alaba is gone, i don't think we would need a direct centre-back replacement, because we got Kouassi who can cover two positions and Süle is back. i'd sign Dest for RB and that's it. When it comes to Thiago, it'll be much harder to find a replacement. I'd either go for Ndombele or Fabian Ruiz from Napoli. Perhaps Bayer could give us a closer look on him. Also i would keep Tolisso for another season if nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X