Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Wishlist

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    If there was still any doubt how important Thiago is for our team...last night you had your proof.

    We absolutely must replace him with a top quality player. Thats a must.

    Frenki de Jong really got it wrong. He will fit like a glove to our team. Although he lacks physicality and he was bullied yesterday. But he is as press-resistent as it gets.

    I hope Camavinga watched the game yesterday.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need to replace him if you keep him...

    Comment


    • If thiago leaves Aouar looks like a natural replacement, press resistent, great ball control vision passing dribbling. Also that young lyon player looked great on the ball vs juve and tonight Caqueret

      Comment


      • Bayern are not one to overspend, but this is the best chance to get KdB.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wavy View Post
          Bayern are not one to overspend, but this is the best chance to get KdB.
          Wouldn't start over Müller ‍♂️

          Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
            Wouldn't start over Müller ‍♂️

            Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
            Think Muller would be perfectly brilliant on the wing under Flick tbh.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wavy View Post
              Bayern are not one to overspend, but this is the best chance to get KdB.
              Would be perfection if this happens. Highly unlikely given how our board are quite anti-spending.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                Wouldn't start over Müller ‍♂️

                Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
                For depth on the bench. :P

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                  If thiago leaves Aouar looks like a natural replacement, press resistent, great ball control vision passing dribbling. Also that young lyon player looked great on the ball vs juve and tonight Caqueret
                  I second this... Aouar looks like Thiago's carbon copy. Yes, he isn't as good, but he still young and can get to that level IMHO

                  Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Grey View Post

                    Think Muller would be perfectly brilliant on the wing under Flick tbh.
                    Hahaha you might be right in that. KDB would also be brilliant on the left of attack for Flick.

                    Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • At this point its safe to say we will depart with Thago and Javi Martinez.

                      Kimmich and Goretzka will be our default duo in midfield.

                      I would keep Tolisso. I think he plays with heart for Bayern and I respect that. Plus I think he can be very usefull given our system of play.

                      I would send Cuisance on loan. He needs to play on a regular basis. He is our future midfield star.

                      That leaves us with 3 midfielders for 2 spaces. We lack Thiago-replacement. Thats a must! We need to bring in quality.

                      Nianzou I think will also rotate between midfield and defence.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • We should first give Fein a chance. He could be another Davies.

                        Comment


                        • Please be true.

                          Comment


                          • I think Upamecano would be an amazing signing for us. I'm just wondering how we would work with so many CB's? Even if we off-load Boateng, we will still have Sule, Alaba, Hernandez, and Upa. I don't think two of those players are going to be okay with starting on the bench.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                              At this point its safe to say we will depart with Thago and Javi Martinez.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You say it like it's Bayern choice to not re-sign Thiago...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                You say it like it's Bayern choice to not re-sign Thiago...
                                Nah, he means “depart with” as in “we’ll exit the window with Thiago and Javi as Bayern players.”

                                /trollface

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X