Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should annoy Barca and their fans even more by getting Messi and Neymar in the same window.

Comment

• Speaking of... where’s Donak?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
        Speaking of... where’s Donak?
        Probably in a cave somewhere...

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
          We should annoy Barca and their fans even more by getting Messi and Neymar in the same window.
          Meh. The Barça fans weren't too annoying before the match (only Vidal was). They came to the match expecting to lose.

I feel a Lot More schadenfreude for Shitty, who were already salivating at the prospect of killing us and our extremely high defensive line. Lol.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
            Probably in a cave somewhere...

Probably

Comment

• I mean....transfers should really not be a problem now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Shall we bring in Mario Gotze as free transfer to replace Coutinho if he takes a wage cut? He is 28 and probably can revive his career under Flick...

Comment

• Let's bring Cavani for free

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                    Shall we bring in Mario Gotze as free transfer to replace Coutinho if he takes a wage cut? He is 28 and probably can revive his career under Flick...
                    There was a time when I was a big advocate for Gotze... but that time has long passed. It's a hard NO for me on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                      Shall we bring in Mario Gotze as free transfer to replace Coutinho if he takes a wage cut? He is 28 and probably can revive his career under Flick...
                      Gotze has a long, ongoing health issues I'm afraid. I like the guy (well, the 100% fit, in form, 2014 version him to be precise) but since we always struggle with injuries, fitness issues, footballers sidelined every season (to think we won CL with Boa and Alaba as CB, is the biggest miracle of all but seriously, we were tempting fate big time), we should prioritize players without health issues / injury history. It seems even BvB gave up on him

Cavani on free, interesting. Always wanted to see him at Bayern, but he's pretty old now (year older than Lewa) and I'm not sure if he'll fit the team character-wise. And speaking of 'fit' - again, fitness issues... His last two seasons, he spent half of that time injured, that's a big red warning sign. Add to that, he'll probably want to play in the first 11 and demand PSG-high wages. I can see him going to China

Comment

• Sign him. Perhaps that'd make Thiago stay.

Comment

• Reinforce CBs and RB. As the post before mine says... It's a miracle that we won the treble with Alaba and Boateng in defense. We shouldn't tempt fate again. IMO we're good with Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso, Nianzou, Cuisanse and the kids for MF. Secure a 4th winger too, Perisic if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                            Reinforce CBs and RB. As the post before mine says... It's a miracle that we won the treble with Alaba and Boateng in defense. We shouldn't tempt fate again. IMO we're good with Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso, Nianzou, Cuisanse and the kids for MF. Secure a 4th winger too, Perisic if possible.

What is your ideal defensive line? Does it include any of our current players?

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Sign him. Perhaps that'd make Thiago stay.

We don't need him... And we can't afford his wages

Comment

• Upemacano. Alaba sucks at cb.
                                Quality over quantity should be the priority
                                bale if available within affordable wage

Comment

Working...
                                X