Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like no one is counting on Adrein Fein...I am fairly certain he will be pretty close to starting XI after winter break...another one like Gnabry and Goretzka who will make his place in the team

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
      Looks like no one is counting on Adrein Fein.

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      Give this guy a chance

If Thiago leaves, we should first test Fein & Kouassi who can both play his position.
      We should first give Fein a chance. He could be another Davies.
      I also have high hopes for Fein's future, I hope I won't get disappointed.

Comment

• Was denkt ihr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
          Was denkt ihr?

Instead of calling the video "sensible transfers" they should rename it to "utter shit and moronic transfers"

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• I wish Thiago and Coutinho to stay and buy Brozović. We dont need RB becouse we have best RB in the world and we have WC gold medal RB.
            We need RW but I don't see enny realistic option.
            Sad to se Perišić go but I think that with Sane and Coman he will be most time on the bench. Maby for him is better to go.

LB: Davies, Alaba, Lucas
            LCD: Lucas, Alaba
            RCD: Sule, Pavard
            RB: Kimmich, Pavard
            CDM: Brozović, Fein
            CM: Thiago, Goretzka, Tolisso
            CAM: Muller, Couthinho
            RW: Gnarby, Coutinho
            LW: Sane, Coman, Coutinho
            ST: Lewa, Zirkzee

Comment

• Anyone feeling slightly pissed that Real beat us in the Odegaard sweepstakes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                I wish Thiago and Coutinho to stay and buy Brozović. We dont need RB becouse we have best RB in the world and we have WC gold medal RB.
                We need RW but I don't see enny realistic option.
                Sad to se Perišić go but I think that with Sane and Coman he will be most time on the bench. Maby for him is better to go.

LB: Davies, Alaba, Lucas
                LCD: Lucas, Alaba
                RCD: Sule, Pavard
                RB: Kimmich, Pavard
                CDM: Brozović, Fein
                CM: Thiago, Goretzka, Tolisso
                CAM: Muller, Couthinho
                RW: Gnarby, Coutinho
                LW: Sane, Coman, Coutinho
                ST: Lewa, Zirkzee
                If we were to retain Thiago, we would already have a Champions League-winning MF. No need of a DM. Also, let just accept it... Kimmich is now a MF and there is nothing we can do about it. It's sad, and makes me angry at him, but nothing we can do.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone feeling slightly pissed that Real beat us in the Odegaard sweepstakes?
                  What ya mean?

Comment

Anyone feeling slightly pissed that Real beat us in the Odegaard sweepstakes?
                    He's starting to come around.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                      What ya mean?
                      Probably means he's pissed that we didn't take Ødegaard back in 2015 when he was like 15 years-old. Yeah, he could become one of the world's best players in future. He's got higher ceiling than Havertz IMO.

Comment

• Yeah, usually kids hyped at that young an age don't make it, but he seems to have developed very nicely. I think they will be counting on him for next season.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/601qi5

Hopefully we have our eyes on this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            https://streamable.com/601qi5

Hopefully we have our eyes on this guy.
                            I have been following Szoboszlai since his early days in Salzburg. He was close to sign with Milan and supposedly rejected an Arsenal offer this summer. He is doing it very smart, the next step should be Leipzig or a decent Italian/Spanish team next year. Still only 19 and already playing for a regular CL participant.
                            The free-kick was absolutely brilliant, no doubt about it.

Comment

• The transfer market is so difficult this summer it is hard to come up with even semi-realistic transfer wishes that improve the team without breaking the bank.

If I had one big wish it is to extend David Alaba (and Thiago but I fear that ship has sailed). My second biggest wish would be to find a way to get some production out of Lucas Hernandez.

All of these things would probably benefit us more than a new player for 30M €.

Comment

• Actually I don’t think its that hard. Given the economic impact of COVID19 there is a massive urge for liquidity. Financially stable clubs like Bayern should not have troubles getting players.

Just for example look at the case of Sandro Tonali. He is no World Class player yet but in normal circumstances he would have cost a lot more than what Milan paid for him.

My point being...we just have to identify the right targets and we should be able to get our players quite easily.

I have to say I expect our transfer activity to take a speed in the coming days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X