This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post

I agree with you and I don't want to resort to Müller as a winger but I honestly think if there's one coach who can get the best out of Müller at RW like Jupp did it's Hansi
    I said this earlier too, but I've always thought that Muller as RW is not categorically bad, it's simply been very coach-dependent. I'd trust Muller at RW under Jupp or LvG, and I'd like to think I might be able to trust Muller at RB under Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

I said this earlier too, but I've always thought that Muller as RW is not categorically bad, it's simply been very coach-dependent. I'd trust Muller at RW under Jupp or LvG, and I'd like to think I might be able to trust Muller at RB under Flick.
      It’s not the best way to utilize him though. I mean Neuer could play CB, and a coach could make him useful there. But that doesn’t mean that should be part of the squad planning. Just get a 4th winger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

It’s not the best way to utilize him though. I mean Neuer could play CB, and a coach could make him useful there. But that doesn’t mean that should be part of the squad planning. Just get a 4th winger.
        Müller played brilliantly for Germany, for Jupp and for Pep. The idea that he can't play RW is a delusion. It is equivalent to having had though that Müller was done as a footballer during the Kovac and Ancelotti eras. Don't confuse coach ineptitude with Müller being unable to do something.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
          Müller played brilliantly for Germany, for Jupp and for Pep. The idea that he can't play RW is a delusion. It is equivalent to having had though that Müller was done as a footballer during the Kovac and Ancelotti eras. Don't confuse coach ineptitude with Müller being unable to do something.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
          Didn’t say he couldn’t be useful there under Flick. I’m saying that’s now where he should play. The correct thing to do is just get a 4th winger for depth so he doesn’t have to play wing, where we don’t even have to discuss this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
            Müller played brilliantly for Germany then sucked while playing for the same NT in Euro 2016 and WC 2018.
            He wasn't that good under Heynckess during 2017/2018 season.
            Let's not put all the blame on our previous coaches. Müller was extremely bad after that penalty miss vs Atletico until November 2019.

I'm really happy he got back to his form and played a brilliant season.

On the other hand, he can play RW but Müller as CF >>>>>>>>>>>>> Müller as RW

Comment

• Thiago alcantara

Comment

• There isn't going to be any Champions League defence with our current set of signings lol.
                It's a fucking shame the pandemic has now added to the miserly nature of KHR and Uli (who is definitely influencing shit from behind the scenes).

Hoping we sign some real quality players in the next window or summer but honestly after seeing this recurring pattern for so many years, it's tough to be hopeful.
                Watch us crash out at the semi final with this thin fucking squad. We're one Lewandowski injury away from being screwed over.

Comment

• Koeman supposedly told Puig that he doesn't plan with him in central midfield and that it's best for the player to find a new club.

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/sta...71028364783620

I think at roundabout 20M € he may very well be worth a shot.

Comment

• Hahaha I just wanted to post that. New Thiago incoming lads.

Comment

• Ffs i hope we can snatch him. He needs some physical improvements but Goretzka will help him there

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                        Ffs i hope we can snatch him. He needs some physical improvements but Goretzka will help him there
                        Durateston, Trembolone, Testosterone Enanthate should help as well...

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Get him and give him HGH!

(Hansi flick growth hormone)

Comment

• To be honest, signing Riqui Puig would be very similar to signing Thiago back in the day.

Talented unappreciated la macia player with great potential goes to Bayern as the current Barca Coach doesn't plan with him...

Comment

• Dest + Puig please

Comment

• https://youtu.be/C1GpSBQqU1o

The kid looks like a miniature version of Thiago.

Barcelona want to part ways with him. We need a CM.

He probably won't be expensive, 20m tops. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X