X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    https://youtu.be/C1GpSBQqU1o

The kid looks like a miniature version of Thiago.

Barcelona want to part ways with him. We need a CM.

He probably won't be expensive, 20m tops. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
    We don't need a CM. Kimmich+Goretzka+Tolisso+Cuissance+Nianzou+Fein

We're fine. Unless we can bring someone better than Tolisso (which I doubt), then the money is better spent on CBs which is our weaker area (keep in mind Süle and Hernández have abysmal injury records).

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I havent watch this kid. But if its true that he has Thiago like qualities than we should act fast. Such talent is not easy to find. And such talent is exactly what we are missing right now.

I know we all like that all-guns-blazing-forward style of direct football. But for European domination and for playing against the best you need player with talent to resist press and keep the ball. Otherwise we will really really miss Thiago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
        We don't need a CM. Kimmich+Goretzka+Tolisso+Cuissance+Nianzou+Fein

We're fine. Unless we can bring someone better than Tolisso (which I doubt), then the money is better spent on CBs which is our weaker area (keep in mind S�le and Hern�ndez have abysmal injury records).

Cuisance haven't impressive me one bit. To be honest, every time I watched him, he seemed to be very lazy, barely walked.

Nianzou isn't a CM, he's a CB they can play as a CDM.

The jury is it's out on Fein, but from what I gather, he'll play more with FCB II. He played today for FCB II in a friendly against a Turkish team.

I think we can fit Riqui quite nicely. He was very well regarded by most Barca fans I know and as he's being put on the market, I can't see why we shouldn't go for him

Comment

He played today for FCB II in a friendly against a Turkish team.
          It was the matchday 1 of 3.Bundesliga. And he scored a goal by the way

Comment

Cuisance haven't impressive me one bit. To be honest, every time I watched him, he seemed to be very lazy, barely walked.

Nianzou isn't a CM, he's a CB they can play as a CDM.

The jury is it's out on Fein, but from what I gather, he'll play more with FCB II. He played today for FCB II in a friendly against a Turkish team.

I think we can fit Riqui quite nicely. He was very well regarded by most Barca fans I know and as he's being put on the market, I can't see why we shouldn't go for him

Türkgücü München is a team founded by the Turkish community of München and plays 3. Liga : p

Comment

• I wouldn’t be against getting Puig

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

It was the matchday 1 of 3.Bundesliga. And he scored a goal by the way
                Really ? I assumed it was a friendly because the name of the team was so Turk, like something saspor ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post

T�rkg�c� M�nchen is a team founded by the Turkish community of M�nchen and plays 3. Liga : p
                  I read only the first name. Didn't see München written on it. That's why I assumed it was a friendly against a Turkish side.

My bad. Honest mistake

Comment

• I want a young speed merchant 9 that can dribble hold the ball.
                    Meanwhile Carry the pressure of being the Future while being happy being second fiddle.

Who?

Comment

• The best thing we can do right now is throw away Lewa to Real Madrid next year and buy Haaland with that money. This way Real wouldn't be looking for a striker and we make our squad younger. Sometimes you gotta let things go sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                        The best thing we can do right now is throw away Lewa to Real Madrid next year and buy Haaland with that money. This way Real wouldn't be looking for a striker and we make our squad younger. Sometimes you gotta let things go sooner rather than later.
                        Agree. Very controversial opinion, but I agree. How much can we ask from Madrid? Those drug-addicts gave 150 to Chelsea for Hazard, we should be able to get at least 90. That covers Haaland's release clause and Raiola's extorting fee. Don't think we can pull it off, though. Madrid are not stupid enough to buy Lewy at 33 (?) when they can get Haaland under 100m.

Comment

• Real Madrid are not interested in Lewandowski any longer, that ship has sailed and long ago and left harbour in 2018. So you can pack that idea away already.

About Haaland - he seems good, but lets still see him for more than just half a year in the BL. He started very well and looks like the next big thing when it comes to strikers but lets give him a little more time before we wanna throw the worlds best striker out for someone that might still turn into the next Götze of strikers.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                            Real Madrid are not interested in Lewandowski any longer, that ship has sailed and long ago and left harbour in 2018. So you can pack that idea away already.

About Haaland - he seems good, but lets still see him for more than just half a year in the BL. He started very well and looks like the next big thing when it comes to strikers but lets give him a little more time before we wanna throw the worlds best striker out for someone that might still turn into the next G�tze of strikers.
                            I don't think anyone said he is the best striker atm... But he IS the second best u20 talent out there (after everyone's favorite Canadian, of course hehehe).

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                              I don't think anyone said he is the best striker atm... But he IS the second best u20 talent out there (after everyone's favorite Canadian, of course hehehe).

I also didn't say Håland is the best striker - I said we have the best striker in the world in our own ranks in Robert Lewandowski. After the season he just had there's no reason to start looking for his replacement, mostly because there's no clubs willing to pay for him due to his contract running out in 2023, not to forget his age and also the fact that he's still as fit as when he was 25, the guy ages like fine wine.

Not to say we shouldn't look for Lewa's replacement in the coming 1-2 years but there's no point in selling him as things stand. He's our most consistent player and the best striker you could wish for in our system. There's not really any way round it.

Håland is good but he seems to thrive in a team where he has oceans of space in the counter attacks. That's not how Bayern plays so there's still a big question mark whether he can play in a system where he's not having the same kinda space. I believe he can do it but I think we should give him as minimum the coming season before we can finally judge if he should be a real candidate as the Lewa successor.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

I also didn't say H�land is the best striker - I said we have the best striker in the world in our own ranks in Robert Lewandowski. After the season he just had there's no reason to start looking for his replacement, mostly because there's no clubs willing to pay for him due to his contract running out in 2023, not to forget his age and also the fact that he's still as fit as when he was 25, the guy ages like fine wine.

Not to say we shouldn't look for Lewa's replacement in the coming 1-2 years but there's no point in selling him as things stand. He's our most consistent player and the best striker you could wish for in our system. There's not really any way round it.

H�land is good but he seems to thrive in a team where he has oceans of space in the counter attacks. That's not how Bayern plays so there's still a big question mark whether he can play in a system where he's not having the same kinda space. I believe he can do it but I think we should give him as minimum the coming season before we can finally judge if he should be a real candidate as the Lewa successor.
                                I think the idea that our strikers don't get space is an outdated notion. We do a lot for counterattacking lately, and I feel that is going to be increasingly so with less Thiago and more Kimmich in MF.

Anyway as to your other points... Yes Lewy is by far the best 9 at the moment, but IF we could get a great sum out of him (+100m) I think it would be wise to take it and get a younger replacement, especially when Haaland just looks like the ideal candidate. Can't remember another young striker looking as good as this one since forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X