This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post

They tried to loan him again but Inter ruled out that option. Maybe they'll be more inclined once we're closer to the end of the transfer window.
    I know that's also why I'm saying I hope an oppertunity comes here before closing hours.

Comment

• A winger and a RB is a must. A central midfielder would be nice, but the first two are more important imo.

Comment

• I can't say anything new, but unless Brazzo pulls another trick in the last week left, we are in deep shit with this roster - yesterday we had Tolisso, Martinez and Boateng as senior players on bench. If (when) Javi leaves, we will have even less experienced options on bench.

Comment

• GK: Neuer, Nubel, Ulreich (Done)

CB: Sule, Alaba, Hernandez, Boateng, Kouassi (Done)
          RB: Pavard, a new RB is needed
          LB: Davies, Lucas, Alaba (Done)

CDM/CM: Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso, Cuisance, Kouassi, Fein (I'm not sure we can trust one of the last 3 names in big matches)
          LW/RW: Gnabry, Sané, Coman (we need a 4th winger)
          CAM: Muller, Cuisance? (Gotze would be a good addition IMO)

ST: Lewandowski, Zirkzee

So, we definitely need a new RB, a 4th winger and a new CM, unless we are going to rely on Cuisance, Kouassi and Fein (I'm not sure).
          Ideally, another ST (Cavani is a free agent for example) and someone like Gotze (who is also a free agent) could be added to our squad

Anyway, with 10 days left, I'm no longer optimistic

Comment

• It’s very alarming that we aren’t even linked to a CM or Wing.

Comment

• It's baffling that our board still hasn't bought any players, considering the shit ton of money we earned.

Comment

• Don't forget that we have a history with " out of the blue transfers"

Relax , grab a beer.
                And another beer.
                And another beer
                And...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                  It's baffling that our board still hasn't bought any players, considering the shit ton of money we earned.

I understand why we haven't signed any more expensive players after Sané but the lack of players in general is indeed worrying.

Comment

I understand why we haven't signed any more expensive players after Sané but the lack of players in general is indeed worrying.
                    I don’t understand. We made a ton of money last year bc of the trophies we won. We have only bought Sane. Everyone else was free. We have sold Thiago and will sell Javi and those 2 prices nearly add up to what Sane cost us. So we actually haven’t spent any money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

I don’t understand. We made a ton of money last year bc of the trophies we won. We have only bought Sane. Everyone else was free. We have sold Thiago and will sell Javi and those 2 prices nearly add up to what Sane cost us. So we actually haven’t spent any money.
                      Yeah. But we also lost a lott of revenue due covid19.

Comment

We are going to lose 80M € in match-day revenue alone this year and our board is required by law to safeguard the future of the club. Nobody knows how much longer this crisis will continue so we have to be careful.

Comment

We are going to lose 80M € in match-day revenue alone this year and our board is required by law to safeguard the future of the club. Nobody knows how much longer this crisis will continue so we have to be careful.
                          But if you make 170M (I don’t know the exact figure we made last year) to lose 80M is still a 90M profit. So that money is just sitting in a bank somewhere not being used.

Comment

• I dont know bayern has similar income as barcafor years now while spending 10times less and having salaries far far lower then barcas. Nobody can convince mw that we dont have money simply the board is cheap and wants to make as much money/win as much as possible while trying to spend as lowas possible. And like it was said before they are reactive than proactive which means if things go well they wont even think about spending more then necessary.

Right now we again are in perfect spot with great players like lewy,muller,alaba,neuer who have 2,3 years left we have the perfect coach right now and all players will want to come here. Plus lets say we spent 60 mil on Camavinga it is more an investment than money spent the guy will be worth twice as much in no time. We need 3 players and the team will be close to perfect right now

Comment

But if you make 170M (I don’t know the exact figure we made last year) to lose 80M is still a 90M profit. So that money is just sitting in a bank somewhere not being used.
                              We already spent 60M € on Sané and the Kouassi "free" transfer also cost us a signing and agent fees. So we're in the vircintiy of 70M €. You also lose a lot of merchandising and hospitality revenue without fans in the stadium. That's easily another 30-40M € a year. Bayern München will probably have to compensante the losses of the Allianz Arena stadium company because running a football arena creates high fixed costs.

Tons of seperate revenue streams are affected that you and I currently can't even think of. To name just one: the FC Bayern München museum alone has hundreds of thousands of visitors each year at 12€ entry fee per visitor. That's millions in revenue alone because the people are not looking at our trophy cabinet.

Comment

• Didn't Bayern only profited like ~20 million or so last season even with record revenue?

Comment

Working...
                                X