This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    Didn't Bayern only profited like ~20 million or so last season even with record revenue?
    Bayern from the CL alone earned like 80mill. So there’s no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      Didn't Bayern only profited like ~20 million or so last season even with record revenue?

That's from the Alaba tweet but it seems to apply to this year. 100-150 mio loss in revenue is a good bit. I really wonder how some clubs will manage it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
        I dont know bayern has similar income as barcafor years now while spending 10times less and having salaries far far lower then barcas. Nobody can convince mw that we dont have money simply the board is cheap and wants to make as much money/win as much as possible while trying to spend as lowas possible. And like it was said before they are reactive than proactive which means if things go well they wont even think about spending more then necessary.

Right now we again are in perfect spot with great players like lewy,muller,alaba,neuer who have 2,3 years left we have the perfect coach right now and all players will want to come here. Plus lets say we spent 60 mil on Camavinga it is more an investment than money spent the guy will be worth twice as much in no time. We need 3 players and the team will be close to perfect right now
        That's a long thread on Bayern's financials but from 2019 before the pandemic

They mentioned having around 250 mio euros in cash last summer before the transfers and pandemic

Barca is in a horrible position with no money, covid related revenue loss and their other troubles due to spending big on high price players. Barca is the last club we want to emulate.

While I certainly agree we could use a few more players for depth and Brazzo just said they were looking to do so it makes sense not to spend big when they expect a revenue loss of 100-150 million euros.We also just bought Leroy Sane.

Bayern tends to spend money they actually have in cash which is a core aspect of how the club is run vs debt accumulators. Bayern may sometime miss out on players for price but its also saved some anguish and money that ended up going towards a treble winning side. We all tend to get passionate and exaggerate how cheap Bayern is or how awful the board is but they've done a fine job in building a side around multi positional players that Flick has really put to use well. Other clubs envy us! Regardless it won't change, Mia San Mia. Munich not Madrid!

Comment

• I agree. Its quite an unprecedented situation therefore it makes sense to be more cautious with spending.

Nevertheless, we are talking about squad depth here and if we are creative enough we might succeed asembling a very nice squad without spending big money.

Just look for example the Tonali deal. 10 M now and 20 M in future fees. I am prety sure we can also get such deals done. Like CHO for example. And there are also a lot of other options.

I will still give the benefit of the doubt as I am confident in our scouting abilites that we will be able to identify the right targets for an acceptable amount of money.

But its quite worrying now with 10 days till deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
            I agree. Its quite an unprecedented situation therefore it makes sense to be more cautious with spending.

Nevertheless, we are talking about squad depth here and if we are creative enough we might succeed asembling a very nice squad without spending big money.

Just look for example the Tonali deal. 10 M now and 20 M in future fees. I am prety sure we can also get such deals done. Like CHO for example. And there are also a lot of other options.

I will still give the benefit of the doubt as I am confident in our scouting abilites that we will be able to identify the right targets for an acceptable amount of money.

But its quite worrying now with 10 days till deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Tonali is a fav of mine.

Comment

• Tonali was so cheap because he only wanted to join Milan and never even considered leaving Serie A. Italians are weird like that and almost never leave their league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post
                Tonali was so cheap because he only wanted to join Milan and never even considered leaving Serie A. Italians are weird like that and almost never leave their league.
                I thought as far as I knew that he was Juventus bound and Milan came and stole him pretty much.

Either way he’s a player I love to watch and I think has a bright future. Would love to see him in a Bayern jersey down the road

Comment

• Not my preferred transfer wishes but since a lot of people are currently panicking.

We still have some worst case scenario bargain bin transfers that we can pursue:

- Edin Dzeko
                  - Ivan Perisic
                  - Mario Götze

Then all we need to do is reinvenst the Cuisance and Thiago money into one good player at RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post
                    Not my preferred transfer wishes but since a lot of people are currently panicking.

We still have some worst case scenario bargain bin transfers that we can pursue:

- Edin Dzeko
                    - Ivan Perisic
                    - Mario G�tze

Then all we need to do is reinvenst the Cuisance and Thiago money into one good player at RB.
                    Heh, I have pretty same:

Mandzu (didn't know Dzeko is free agent, and I think dreaming about Cavani is unrealistic)
                    Gotze
                    Aarons or whoever is available for RB

Aaaand since I am pretty sure Aouar isn't happening, let's push Alaba into DLP/ DM, rotate with Kimmich and Goretzka.

Comment

• Who tf wants gotze? Rhe guy was on the stands at dortmund half the time and now suddenly he will play here? Rather give those minutes to Musiala gotze is done.

​​​​​​We need three very good players a
                      RB who is more attacking offers something different to Pavard.
                      A midfielder with playmaking abilities
                      And a young winger with potential who can take some of the burden from our wingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                        Who tf wants gotze? Rhe guy was on the stands at dortmund half the time and now suddenly he will play here? Rather give those minutes to Musiala gotze is done.

​​​​​​We need three very good players a
                        RB who is more attacking offers something different to Pavard.
                        A midfielder with playmaking abilities
                        And a young winger with potential who can take some of the burden from our wingers.
                        I want Gotze. We need a backup for Muller. Mario coud've started yesterday's game instead of Thomas.
                        We won't buy him to be a starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I want Gotze. We need a backup for Muller. Mario coud've started yesterday's game instead of Thomas.
                          We won't buy him to be a starter.
                          Same. Götze is better than nothing. It seems Mandzukic is still without a club as well, ask him if he wants to come to Bayern for a 1 year deal + option for another year. Call Madrid and ask if they're willing to loan Odriozola to us again.

Then we "only" need a fourth winger and I'd say we're stable again. I don't think we'll splash any cash on a midfielder to replace Thiago.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Same. Götze is better than nothing. It seems Mandzukic is still without a club as well, ask him if he wants to come to Bayern for a 1 year deal + option for another year. Call Madrid and ask if they're willing to loan Odriozola to us again.

Then we "only" need a fourth winger and I'd say we're stable again. I don't think we'll splash any cash on a midfielder to replace Thiago.
                            IMO if we sell both Cuisance and Javi, we have to buy a midfielder and a RB. Aouar + Aarons for 60 m shouldn't be a problem (Thiago + Cuisance + Javi = 60 m by the way).
                            I agree with you on Mandzukic (or Dzeko for example). I'm not sure about a 4th winger; CHO seems a realistic target but I doubt Chelsea will make it easy for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

IMO if we sell both Cuisance and Javi, we have to buy a midfielder and a RB. Aouar + Aarons for 60 m shouldn't be a problem (Thiago + Cuisance + Javi = 60 m by the way).
                              I agree with you on Mandzukic (or Dzeko for example). I'm not sure about a 4th winger; CHO seems a realistic target but I doubt Chelsea will make it easy for us.
                              Aouar is already on his way to Arsenal it appears.

Comment

• Give me CHO, Gotze, Aarons and a CM.

Comment

Working...
                                X