Clear All

• Realistic wishlist with a day left is Roca, Lemar, Aarons

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Realistic wishlist with a day left is Roca
      Fixed that for you

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Getting Roca is good but it's still a very underwhelming window if we doesn't get at least a RB or wing. My guess is Roca will be the only player we sign unless something pop up out of the blue and that looks quite unlikely to happen right now.

Comment

• Falk says Roca is just one of three players Bayern want to sign until Monday.

I highly doubt they'll even try to sign two more players after Roca but hats off if they manage to pull that off.

Comment

• Lemar should be easy to get. Problem is Atletico payed 70 M for him. They will not let him go for peanuts. On the other hand he is a lost cause in their team. He should leave asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Falk says Roca is just one of three players Bayern want to sign until Monday.

I highly doubt they'll even try to sign two more players after Roca but hats off if they manage to pull that off.
              As falk is dumb and full of shit, I believe it when I see it

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                Falk says Roca is just one of three players Bayern want to sign until Monday.

Fabrizio Romano liked his tweet, so I might have some hope now

Maybe it's going to be a new RB, and one of CHO/Lemar on loan or G�tze for free if we fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  Fabrizio Romano liked his tweet, so I might have some hope now

Maybe it's going to be a new RB, and one of CHO/Lemar on loan or G�tze for free if we fail.
                  That would be Epic

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

Fixed that for you

I agree with you. My bet is Roca will be the only one we're signing and while it's for sure better than nothing will it still be an underwhelming window, especially when looking at where we just came from.

Comment

• Can't remember a deadline day this exciting in quite a while.

Comment

• At least it will be all over in roughly 24 hours.

Comment

• Comment

• Inter are offering Eriksen on loan and are willing to pay half his wages...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                              Inter are offering Eriksen on loan and are willing to pay half his wages...
                              Yes please

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                Inter are offering Eriksen on loan and are willing to pay half his wages...
                                What? Why??? He used to be good, what happened to him?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X