X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakujo
    replied
    Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    I like Neres. Won't cost as much as other options either and could be a smart piece of business.

I also like how he looks like he's high asf 24/7.

Also: Ajax want to sign Steven Bergwijn from PSV which means they might have to sell one of Ziyech and Neres. Not because they have to, but because Bergwijn might not come unless he's sure of a starting role.
    He is one of those players that does not need space to make an effect he has the dribbling and the vision to make a killer pass out of no-where. I rate him higher than CHO. and he is different than the classic wingers we have now in Coman and Gnabry.

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    I like Neres. Won't cost as much as other options either and could be a smart piece of business.

Also: Ajax want to sign Steven Bergwijn from PSV which means they might have to sell one of Ziyech and Neres. Not because they have to, but because Bergwijn might not come unless he's sure of a starting role.
    But then a tweet would pop out: Bayern bosses discussed a possible move about Neres, but they decided he´s not good enough.

We´ll end up with Werner anyways...why bother.

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied

Last edited by DonAK; 02-07-2019, 19:51.

Leave a comment:

• Sakujo
    replied
    I say fuck Chelsea, Manchester City, Sane, Dembele, CHO and Rodrigo.

Bring me this due and I will be happy;
    Neres & Donny van de Beek.

Compared to everyone else I have seen plays .. Neres has the football IQ of a genius.

Leave a comment:

• rohr
    replied
    Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post

Don’t feel bad, I was also bullied. I was called Luke-ass, like three times, that hurt me deeply.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X