This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
    I've read that Juventus are after Bryan Reynolds. RB from Dallas. Reports say that he's a good player and has a lot of potential.
    Price mentioned is about 7M. Don't we have a partnership with Dallas? Never heard Bayern mentioned with him.
    Do our BZ Americans shine a light on the player?
    I brought him up... so obviously I like him A LOT. His crossing is great. He's very sound defensively too. Where he lacks a bit is pace. He's a bigger guy for a RB. So that helps him in aerial duels and playing a guys body. But just from a sprint stand point. He lacks.
    Overall I think he's 100% worth a fee of that.

Comment

• Noussair Mazraoui is gonna have one year left on his contract this summer, could be a very good option for RB.

Ryan Gravenberch also looks set to be a top player, but he's probably going to be hella expensive when he leaves Ajax.

Comment

• Camivinga and Dayot is what I want. I haven't decided who I want at RB

Comment

• People who want to bring Camavinga in would move Kimmich to RB? Bench Goretzka?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Camavinga isn't what we really need atm

We have to buy a #6 and move Kimmich to RB, or buy a world class RB (good luck finding one) and keep Kimmich in midfield

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
              Camavinga isn't what we really need atm

We have to buy a #6 and move Kimmich to RB, or buy a world class RB (good luck finding one) and keep Kimmich in midfield
              Isn't Camavinga a six in the shape of Thiago, or at least a player that can molded into that?

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                Isn't Camavinga a six in the shape of Thiago, or at least a player that can molded into that?

Can he become a #6? Yeah why not. But for the moment I see him as Renato Sanches 2.0.

I would love to have him here, but IMO a #6/RB is a priority (it depends on where Kimmich is going to play next season)

Comment

• Bryan Reynolds the talented young RB from FC Dallas seems to be moving to Italy. Roma seems to be leading the race, but Juventus and Brugge are in on him too.
                  Very surprised we aren't in on him. Especially with our relationship with FC Dallas and our need at RB. His price is rumored to only be around the 5-10mill range. So its not a money issue either.

Comment

Working...
                  X