This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
    there are enormous amounts of young talents coming out of france. we should be looking and scouting for players in the french league.
    Definitely. France got so many talented offensive players.

Hopefully we can snatch the new Zidane/Henry if lucky

Mbappe will be, but I more than doubt we will get him, so we should keep an eye out on the french market more than ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      He basically carried Man Utd's offense on his own. I do not think he's done just yet - and his recent injury should make him more considerate had he a big team's offer on the table and less prone to release stupid comments.
      wow i didn't realize that i typed alpha mail lol .

anyways, i agree with you. but i'm not worried about his qualities, i'm more worried about the ramifications of his behavior and ego on the team.
      Last edited by roosoo2; 09-06-2017, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
        Definitely. France got so many talented offensive players.

Hopefully we can snatch the new Zidane/Henry if lucky

Mbappe will be, but I more than doubt we will get him, so we should keep an eye out on the french market more than ever
        not to mention, they will costs less than players in spanish or english leagues, and it's much easier to get players from france than either spain or england.

Comment

Christian Pulisic

Comment

Get Ibra! His last shot at winning the CL, and I'm sure he wouldn't cry or complain about being benched, cus he'd bench the shit out of Lewa!

Comment

Originally posted by Argeta View Post
              Get Ibra! His last shot at winning the CL, and I'm sure he wouldn't cry or complain about being benched, cus he'd bench the shit out of Lewa!
              He actually have to be ready before even thinking about benching Lewandowski

Dont get him, he is not worth it at this stage and time

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                He actually have to be ready before even thinking about benching Lewandowski

Dont get him, he is not worth it at this stage and time

He'll be ready after the winter break and be as hungry as Ronaldo, GET HIM NOW!!!!

Comment

His wages and his behaviour would be a pain in the ass , so IMO he can stay away from here

We missed out on both Huntelaar and Kolasinac :/

Comment

Originally posted by mea95;511374[B
                    ]His wages and his behaviour would be a pain in the ass , so IMO he can stay away from here [/B]

We missed out on both Huntelaar and Kolasinac :/
                    yep, also that. Apart from that he wont be ready anytime soon - dont want him here

Comment

Timo Werner, but loan him back for a season or two.

Comment

Ibra benching Lewy, the best striker in the world ? Lulz...

Someone forgot to take his pills...

And signing Ibra would be the same as saying: "We don't want to win the CL anytime soon". Because his nickname in this competition is "Casper"

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                          Ibra benching Lewy, the best striker in the world ? Lulz...

Someone forgot to take his pills...

And signing Ibra would be the same as saying: "We don't want to win the CL anytime soon". Because his nickname in this competition is "Casper"
                          He's not very friendly tbh, he's quite a douchebag in fact.

Comment

Ibra = Me, me and me.

He's not going to cut it at a team where he isn't the best player.

Comment

HIRE IBRA, BENCH LEWA, AND LET EPICNESS HAPPEN

Comment

Ibra is Malmö bound. Argeta will jetzt all over the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X