This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky View Post
    Ibra is Malmö bound. Argeta will jetzt all over the stadium.
    Your Deutsch is showing

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Your Deutsch is showing
      I'll go with the usual excuse of auto-correct.

Comment

Lonzano

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          Lonzano
          seems like City are close to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            seems like City are close to get him.
            We should join the race for him.

Comment

We won't beat City for Lozano or any other player

Maybe only Sanchez because Arsenal don't want to sell to a rival club

Comment

It seems that AC Milan will get Andre Silva from Porto for around 38 million euro.

I wonder who we will end up as a second attacker

He could have been a good partner or sub for Lewy.

Comment

it will be more like buying the champions league rather than winning it, but fuq it.
                  get brandt goretzka and sandro wagner, and bayern will win the next 3 CL, GUARANTEED!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      These are the He signing I like us to make about 3 of every summer. U18 guys that have potential to be great. Get them when they're cheap.

Comment

If dembele and when dembele leaves dortumn, Bayern should do everything in order to get him. If we let him go to English club or barca, then it will be considered as the most catastrophic event since stupid people let facehugers to impregnate them with xenomorphs.

We shouldn't get young players just because they are cheap, there are thousands that fall in that category, should we get them all then?? No, we should go for the most talented ones.
                        And dembele has the potential to be a truly WC player and one of the best just like mbappe, whereas gnabry or Brandt simply haven't (they are older also).
                        Last edited by roosoo2; 13-06-2017, 22:13.

Comment

Yesterday France v England was a pleasure for the eyes. A delight to see how French attackers could still create football despite being down to 10. Lemar, Mbappé and Dembele. Would love to have them all for Bayern attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                            Yesterday France v England was a pleasure for the eyes. A delight to see how French attackers could still create football despite being down to 10. Lemar, Mbappé and Dembele. Would love to have them all for Bayern attack.
                            i saw on Twitter they all sang Oasis's "Don't look back in anger" to protest terrorism, beautiful scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
                              i saw on Twitter they all sang Oasis's "Don't look back in anger" to protest terrorism, beautiful scene...
                              Yes, you're right. I think they were also singing the British anthem altogether. It's so nice for once to see people standing together and unite instead of fighting over silly things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post

I read that ISIS and Al Qaeda will lay down their weapons now. That song really struck a chord with the terrorists.

Comment

Working...
                                X