replied
    Unpopular opinion coming up - Bayern should get ozil on loan

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

What is he saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's more generally I think he got some good analyzes regarding Bayern and the Bundesliga. At least thats always been the case when I saw him in the ESPN videos related to Bayern and German football.

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

What is he saying?

Mind your own business.

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    I pretty much always agree with Jan Aage Fjørtoft, he knows what he's talking about regarding the Bundesliga and Bayern unlike most English pundits. Gabriel Marcotti is decent as well in general.

What is he saying?

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I want Gotze. We need a backup for Muller. Mario coud've started yesterday's game instead of Thomas.
    We won't buy him to be a starter.
    could've started but would have done nothing. Gotze wasnt even making it in the match day squad half the games with dortmund why would he be a thing here. He is slow, cannot drible, physically cannot play more than 50,60 minutes. Like i said paying 5,6 mil wages for gotze while he takes minutes from young players and he isnt even an improvement over young players atleast with Musiala there is hope he can take the next step.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    If we sell Cuisance I'd take Aarons, Gotze and a CM as an ok window.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    I pretty much always agree with Jan Aage Fjørtoft, he knows what he's talking about regarding the Bundesliga and Bayern unlike most English pundits. Gabriel Marcotti is decent as well in general.

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 28-09-2020, 14:23.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    Give me CHO, Gotze, Aarons and a CM.
    Yeah, that's not happening

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Give me CHO, Gotze, Aarons and a CM.

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied

IMO if we sell both Cuisance and Javi, we have to buy a midfielder and a RB. Aouar + Aarons for 60 m shouldn't be a problem (Thiago + Cuisance + Javi = 60 m by the way).
    I agree with you on Mandzukic (or Dzeko for example). I'm not sure about a 4th winger; CHO seems a realistic target but I doubt Chelsea will make it easy for us.
    Aouar is already on his way to Arsenal it appears.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Same. Götze is better than nothing. It seems Mandzukic is still without a club as well, ask him if he wants to come to Bayern for a 1 year deal + option for another year. Call Madrid and ask if they're willing to loan Odriozola to us again.

Then we "only" need a fourth winger and I'd say we're stable again. I don't think we'll splash any cash on a midfielder to replace Thiago.
    IMO if we sell both Cuisance and Javi, we have to buy a midfielder and a RB. Aouar + Aarons for 60 m shouldn't be a problem (Thiago + Cuisance + Javi = 60 m by the way).
    I agree with you on Mandzukic (or Dzeko for example). I'm not sure about a 4th winger; CHO seems a realistic target but I doubt Chelsea will make it easy for us.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied

I want Gotze. We need a backup for Muller. Mario coud've started yesterday's game instead of Thomas.
    Same. Götze is better than nothing. It seems Mandzukic is still without a club as well, ask him if he wants to come to Bayern for a 1 year deal + option for another year. Call Madrid and ask if they're willing to loan Odriozola to us again.

Then we "only" need a fourth winger and I'd say we're stable again. I don't think we'll splash any cash on a midfielder to replace Thiago.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    Who tf wants gotze? Rhe guy was on the stands at dortmund half the time and now suddenly he will play here? Rather give those minutes to Musiala gotze is done.

​​​​​​We need three very good players a
    RB who is more attacking offers something different to Pavard.
    A midfielder with playmaking abilities
    And a young winger with potential who can take some of the burden from our wingers.

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Who tf wants gotze? Rhe guy was on the stands at dortmund half the time and now suddenly he will play here? Rather give those minutes to Musiala gotze is done.

​​​​​​We need three very good players a
    RB who is more attacking offers something different to Pavard.
    A midfielder with playmaking abilities
    And a young winger with potential who can take some of the burden from our wingers.

Leave a comment:

• Morlock
    replied
    Originally posted by Bazi View Post
    Not my preferred transfer wishes but since a lot of people are currently panicking.

We still have some worst case scenario bargain bin transfers that we can pursue:

- Edin Dzeko
    - Ivan Perisic
    - Mario G�tze

Then all we need to do is reinvenst the Cuisance and Thiago money into one good player at RB.
    Heh, I have pretty same:

Mandzu (didn't know Dzeko is free agent, and I think dreaming about Cavani is unrealistic)
    Gotze
    Aarons or whoever is available for RB

Aaaand since I am pretty sure Aouar isn't happening, let's push Alaba into DLP/ DM, rotate with Kimmich and Goretzka.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X