• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
    Name one player that can't
    Adebayo Akinfenwa

Comment

What? What kind of a non-existent argument are you trying to start this time? Read with thought or don't read at all. Or at least don't bother posting if you don't understand what you read.

Comment

Sead Kolasinac

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          No. Your argument to not liking Gnabry is just that, not liking Gnabry. Nevermind the great season he had in Bremen or that he's having at Hoffenheim. He's shit in your opinion.

On the other hand. Everything I ever said about Carlo, except him buying a Gum factory (which I think he'll eventually do, by the way), was right.

But hey, thanks, you nailed it, I'm indeed a god. Don't tell too many people though, it's a secret
          Well, at least I label my opinions opinions and also present outside sources. You just spew arrogant and derisive BS all around the forum, literally all around the forum. Every intervention you make is just derisive high-horse BS.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, because a source that have Sandro freaking Wagner as one of the best players in the BL should be taken seriously right ?

What's next ? You'll be posting goal.com articles to further support your bullshit arguments ?

Oh, and my opinion on Carlo wasn't an opinion, was a fact. There's a reason he's no longer at this club and Uli and the majority of the players thrown jabs at him and his training methods after he left. Why with you and Gnabry there's literally nothing you can do or say or show that proves your point about him.

So yeah, butthurt much ?
            Last edited by FernandoBR; 22-04-2018, 19:59.

Comment

Yeah, because a source that have Sandro freaking Wagner as one of the best players in the BL should be taken seriously right ?

What's next ? You'll be posting goal.com articles to further support your bullshit arguments ?

Oh, and my opinion on Carlo wasn't an opinion, was a fact. There's a reason he's no longer at this club and Uli and the majority of the players thrown jabs at him and his training methods after he left. Why with you and Gnabry there's literally nothing you can do or say or show that proves your point about him.

So yeah, butthurt much ?
              Like it or not, Sandro Wagner is scoring lots of goals per minute in the BuLi. So there's nothing you can spew that will change that.

We'll see about Gnabry... Hope he doesn't interfere with the signing of an actual WC winger or an actual top prospect, but oh well... Can't do anything about that now, can I?

Comment

• A fucking traffic cone would score as much playing in a team like Bayern. Does that mean we should approach the DMV to sign one ?

Comment

A fucking traffic cone would score as much playing in a team like Bayern. Does that mean we should approach the DMV to sign one ?
                  Couldn't care less about your derisive BS. Just to rub it in:

Can't figure why Squawka doesn't let me add Wagner for Bayern in there, but here are the numbers:

597 minutes played, 7 goals. That is 1.06 goals per 90. Better than the other contenders for top scorer, except Lewandowski.

Spew your BS at that bitch.
                  Last edited by PCapitalist; 22-04-2018, 20:40.

Comment

• Your pic failed, but Ok PC. Wagner is a beast. Messi-esque numbers. Grats to him. We should start him on Tuesday.

And Gnabry is shit.

I'm done. Carry on

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                      What? What kind of a non-existent argument are you trying to start this time? Read with thought or don't read at all. Or at least don't bother posting if you don't understand what you read.
                      Comparing holding midfielders "physical game" and an attacking mid/wingers. LMFAO, completely different skill sets with different asks when it comes to "improving their physical game". You made a silly comparison and got called out on it then tried to walk it back. Don't bother making dumb comparisons if you don't want to get called on them.
                      Last edited by Tommy5Rings; 22-04-2018, 20:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                        Couldn't care less about your derisive BS. Just to rub it in:

Can't figure why Squawka doesn't let me add Wagner for Bayern in there, but here are the numbers:

597 minutes played, 7 goals. That is 1.06 goals per 90. Better than the other contenders for top scorer, except Lewandowski.

Spew your BS at that bitch.
                        Well Lewandowski is obviously better than Wagner. FYI, GI rates Lewandowski AS a top 20 in the world, while Wagner is something like scratching top 500. So you're arguing a strawmen.

My point is not that Wagner is the goat, just that he is good enough as a backup. But, you're right, let's just carry on...

Last edited by PCapitalist; 22-04-2018, 20:33.

Comment

Comparing holding midfielders "physical game" and an attacking mid/wingers. LMFAO, completely different skill sets with different asks when it comes to "improving their physical game". You made a silly comparison and got called out on it then tried to walk it back. Don't bother making dumb comparisons if you don't want to get called on them.
                          Yep, you clearly have no idea what the point of my post even was, missed it by light-years like you always do. Learn to read, and don't bother starting arguments when you don't understand what's the topic of discussion in the first place.

Comment

No one's comparing Brandt to Kroos or even vice versa. The point was that Brandt can, just like Kroos did, improve his physical game and hold on to the ball better in challenges.
                            Definitely can. Not every player though. Just look at Denis Suarez. Giovinco could bully him off the ball.

Comment

Yep, you clearly have no idea what the point of my post even was, missed it by light-years like you always do. Learn to read, and don't bother starting arguments when you don't understand what's the topic of discussion in the first place.

No one's comparing Brandt to Kroos or even vice versa. The point was that Brandt can, just like Kroos did, improve his physical game and hold on to the ball better in challenges.

If you don't see why this is an embarrassingly dumb statement I don't know what to tell you. Your point is completely wrong when you use Brandt and Kroos and use the words "just like". Brandt won't be improving his strength "just like" Kroos at all. The premise that Brandt can get stronger to improve ball retention in challenges is basic but that doesn't mean it comes without sacrificing something given that his frame is near maxed out and he's an attacking player who's balance and quickness are equally important for his production.

Comment

Yeah, because a source that have Sandro freaking Wagner as one of the best players in the BL should be taken seriously right ?

So yeah, butthurt much ?
                                Every insane person shouting rubbish bullshit are right once in every thousand years, so congratulations with that.

In danish we have a saying: “selv blind høne finder af og til korn”. It sums you up pretty much.

Im totally with PCap on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X