• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
      But equal in big games.
      Not on this planet, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
        But equal in big games.
        Equal where?

Comment

• I doubt anyone thinks now that getting Werner in the summer would be "too early" to get such a player to compete with Lewy.

A competing LB to Alaba is also needed, a quality RB backup, and a few others.

Comment

• Given that Kovac is coming in next season and the board probably won't spend any money I would actually be more than happy to just sell a bunch of players and start rebuilding and investing in youth.

I'd be fine with getting rid of several of Boateng, Hummels, Alaba, Bernat, Vidal, Sanches, Ribery, Robben, Wagner, Lewandowski at this stage

Bring in young, talented and motivated players such as De Ligt, Werner, Martial, Kluivert, Bailey etc. Along with Goretzka and Gnabry and build for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              Given that Kovac is coming in next season and the board probably won't spend any money I would actually be more than happy to just sell a bunch of players and start rebuilding and investing in youth.

I'd be fine with getting rid of several of Boateng, Hummels, Alaba, Bernat, Vidal, Sanches, Ribery, Robben, Wagner, Lewandowski at this stage

Bring in young, talented and motivated players such as De Ligt, Werner, Martial, Kluivert, Bailey etc. Along with Goretzka and Gnabry and build for the future.
              Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kovac won't have the attitude to knock on the table and demand certain players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                  Kovac won't have the attitude to knock on the table and demand certain players.
                  There is a reason they've been hiring people who have played for Bayern. None of them will push back against the board, at least not publicly.

Comment

Given that Kovac is coming in next season and the board probably won't spend any money I would actually be more than happy to just sell a bunch of players and start rebuilding and investing in youth.

This

Comment

Dana to replace Uli.

Comment

• Benzema

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Benzema
                          as maligned as he is, he would definitely push Lewy. Not with his finishing but with his ability to do everything else better.

Comment

• Benzema Is the single most underated player in football. Fantastic player who gets unbelievable hate...

Anyway... Our squad planning... Why do we have Göretzka incoming when we already have Tolisso and Vidal for the exact same role? (Because he was free, duh).

Fucl our board.
                            Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
                            as maligned as he is, he would definitely push Lewy. Not with his finishing but with his ability to do everything else better.
                            Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• If this isn't a joke I might take the year off from football

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                                Wish, wish, wish...

Neuer
                                Kimmich Sule Hummels Alaba
                                Javi Goretzka
                                Dembele James Martial
                                Werner

Bench:
                                Ulreich
                                Boateng
                                DeLight
                                Rudy
                                Vidal
                                Muller
                                Gnarby
                                Comman
                                Wagner
                                Rafinha
                                Might as well sell him to you before our manager ruins him in Mourinho fashion.

Or you can wait another year until we've lost so much money on him to get a gem for less money. Pretty much like Martial right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X