This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Wishlist

Here you can discuss ONLY about the players who have not been linked with Bayern, but YOU WISH Bayern would sign.

since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
    -Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
    -In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
    - LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
    Midfield check!
    defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
      -Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
      -In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
      - LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
      Midfield check!
      defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
        Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind
        Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
          Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.
          Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
            Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...
            Agree

Comment

Keita Balde has a really bad attitude. 6 months as a backup and he's gonna put that dressing room on fire

Very talented and should succeed, but like with other players, his attitude might lead to his downfall.

Comment

I have a weird feeling we dot address LW and only address the midfield.

Comment

Zlatan has officially been released by Manchester United

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...93779137740801

Cue Argeta's excitement

Comment

Get him as Lewy's back-up

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                      Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                        Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain
                        Haha I know, I was mostly kidding - the only pro of the whole thing is he would be the closest you can get as a striker like Lewy in terms of playing style.

And he probably would not complain about being benched anymore.

Cons are He'd have high demands and honestly I wouldn't play with his bad luck in UCL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                          on one hand, it's no brainer, a world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha male with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.
                          Last edited by roosoo2; 09-06-2017, 18:28.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                            on one hand, it's no brainer, world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha mail with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.
                            He basically carried Man Utd's offense on his own. I do not think he's done just yet - and his recent injury should make him more considerate had he a big team's offer on the table and less prone to release stupid comments.

Comment

there are enormous amounts of young talents coming out of france. we should be looking and scouting for players in the french league.

Comment

Working...
                              X