• EM1R
    replied
    DvB is a Madrid bound

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
    I like Donny but I like thiago more
    Obviously. We cant replace Thiago if we lose him. But we can try and get something close to it. On the transfer market he might be the closest thing and could be had for probably around 50mill.

Leave a comment:

• DanaSchofield
    replied
    I like Donny but I like thiago more

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Why not go for Camavinga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love him. He just is a bit young to rely on.

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    Why not go for Camavinga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    I think Donny is a more offensive minded players. At least he was in their CL campaign, especially last years.

I think Aouar if we want a more technical midfielder, or Partey if we want more of a defensive midfielder would be interesting choices.

I'd honestly be fine if Thiago leaves and we play with Goretzka-Kimmich with Cuisance getting a lot of game time to develop, he seems pretty similar to Thiago. But in that case, Tolisso should probably also stay as backup.
    He's very sound defensively too. He does play attacking more so than Thiago. But when needed to defend he does a great job.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Just the thought of seeing Van de Beek at Bayern

https://youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY

Always thought he was the better player between him and De Jong

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    I think Donny is a more offensive minded players. At least he was in their CL campaign, especially last years.

I think Aouar if we want a more technical midfielder, or Partey if we want more of a defensive midfielder would be interesting choices.

I'd honestly be fine if Thiago leaves and we play with Goretzka-Kimmich with Cuisance getting a lot of game time to develop, he seems pretty similar to Thiago. But in that case, Tolisso should probably also stay as backup.

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    How about Donny van de Beek as a replacement if we lose Thiago? Obviously we cant get a talent like Thiago. But Donny has a lot of qualities I like. Maybe 75 mill for both Dest and him?

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Didn't watch Napoli enough, but he seemed similar to Thiago for me. Especially with his role for Spain at U21 Euro, he was all over the pitch.
    Offensively yes you're right he might remind you of Thiago quite a lot also due to his style of passing, but he needs to be as soundly balanced in defence as Alcantara and I'm not sure he has that in his game

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post

Fabian Ruiz is more of a wide-midf, has little to nothing to do with Thiago, he's been deployed in plenty of roles but none suited him more than wide-midf in a 4-3-3
    Didn't watch Napoli enough, but he seemed similar to Thiago for me. Especially with his role for Spain at U21 Euro, he was all over the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    My 2020/21 squad if Thiago and Alaba don't extend their contracts:

GK: Neuer, Nübel
    CB: Lucas, Boateng, Süle
    LB: Davies
    RB: Pavard, Dest
    CDM
    : Kimmich, Kouassi
    CM: Goretzka, Fein, Tolisso, Ndombele/Ruiz
    CAM: Müller
    LW: Sané, Coman
    RW: Gnabry
    ST: Lewandowski, Zirkzee

If Alaba is gone, i don't think we would need a direct centre-back replacement, because we got Kouassi who can cover two positions and Süle is back. i'd sign Dest for RB and that's it. When it comes to Thiago, it'll be much harder to find a replacement. I'd either go for Ndombele or Fabian Ruiz from Napoli. Perhaps Bayer could give us a closer look on him. Also i would keep Tolisso for another season if nothing.
    Fabian Ruiz is more of a wide-midf, has little to nothing to do with Thiago, he's been deployed in plenty of roles but none suited him more than wide-midf in a 4-3-3

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    My 2020/21 squad if Thiago and Alaba don't extend their contracts:

GK: Neuer, Nübel
    CB: Lucas, Boateng, Süle
    LB: Davies
    RB: Pavard, Dest
    CDM
    : Kimmich, Kouassi
    CM: Goretzka, Fein, Tolisso, Ndombele/Ruiz
    CAM: Müller
    LW: Sané, Coman
    RW: Gnabry
    ST: Lewandowski, Zirkzee

If Alaba is gone, i don't think we would need a direct centre-back replacement, because we got Kouassi who can cover two positions and Süle is back. i'd sign Dest for RB and that's it. When it comes to Thiago, it'll be much harder to find a replacement. I'd either go for Ndombele or Fabian Ruiz from Napoli. Perhaps Bayer could give us a closer look on him. Also i would keep Tolisso for another season if nothing.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Odin View Post

we are in the best possible economic position to deal with this type of problem in comparison to us the other clubs should withdraw from the world of football
    Doesn't mean the club can justify spending 100+ million in a single player while club staff and other players are deferring their wages...

Leave a comment:

• Odin
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

You're underestimating how much COVID is harming Bayern's financials.
    we are in the best possible economic position to deal with this type of problem in comparison to us the other clubs should withdraw from the world of football

Leave a comment:

Working...
X