This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    If Zirkzee and Arp are starting for our 2nd team as ST. Where does he fit into this?
    Zirkzee still moves between both U19 and FCB II .. Arp will be moving between both FCB II & the first team.
    Dajaku will probably be used for the U19 working with M.Demichelis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      Zirkzee still moves between both U19 and FCB II .. Arp will be moving between both FCB II & the first team.
      Dajaku will probably be used for the U19 working with M.Demichelis.
      For what I read he's coming here to play for Bayern II and to be able to train with the first team from time to time.
      I also think Zirkzee will be fulltime playing for Bayern II. He was already promoted last year and he did good. So absolutely no need to let him play with the U19 again.
      Regarding Arp I also expect him to be moving between Bayern II and the first team.

Let's see what's gonna come. Seems like a promising player and maybe him and Zirkzee will get the best out of each other when they are competing for the starting spot in the Bayern II team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
        For what I read he's coming here to play for Bayern II and to be able to train with the first team from time to time.
        I also think Zirkzee will be fulltime playing for Bayern II. He was already promoted last year and he did good. So absolutely no need to let him play with the U19 again.
        Regarding Arp I also expect him to be moving between Bayern II and the first team.

Let's see what's gonna come. Seems like a promising player and maybe him and Zirkzee will get the best out of each other when they are competing for the starting spot in the Bayern II team.
        Also why isn't Zirkzee traveling with the team to the US? I figured you'd maybe know why. Odd he did last year and did well actually and had a good season and isn't this year. Wasn't sure if he was battling an injury or something.

Comment

Also why isn't Zirkzee traveling with the team to the US? I figured you'd maybe know why. Odd he did last year and did well actually and had a good season and isn't this year. Wasn't sure if he was battling an injury or something.
          No one from FCB II is traveling to the US. Third league season starts in five days.

Comment

FCB II is starting competition on Saturday with an away game against Würzburger Kickers.

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            No one from FCB II is traveling to the US. Third league season starts in five days.
            3 FCB II players are with the first team in the US.

Daniels Ontuzans, Sarpreeth 'the legend' Singh and Maxi Zaiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
              FCB II players are with the first team in the US.

Daniels Ontuzans, Sarpreeth 'the legend' Singh and Maxi Zaiser.
              I assume they're the newly promoted lads? I'm excited to see the Kiwi Maradona in US.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                I assume they're the newly promoted lads? I'm excited to see the Kiwi Maradona in US.
                For Ontuzans it is, for Zaiser it isn't.
                Zaiser played in FCB II last year and went to the US with the first team last year as well.

Comment

• I will admit its fucking time that we sign someone at last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Our squad planning is just awful bc of being cheap. KHR said we need 1 winger. Really 1 winger? 3 wings for 2 spots? 1 who is often injured. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Comment

Our squad planning is just awful bc of being cheap. KHR said we need 1 winger. Really 1 winger? 3 wings for 2 spots? 1 who is often injured. Absolutely ridiculous!!!
                      That's not quite accurate.

He said today that we need one quality winger but he also added that we need another one for quantitative reasons, which may be translated into Sane + another young talented winger like Bergwijn, Olmo, Everton etc.

In addition he also stated that we are probably going to get another central midfielder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                        That's not quite accurate.

He said today that we need one quality winger but he also added that we need another one for quantitative reasons, which may be translated into Sane + another young talented winger like Bergwijn, Olmo, Everton etc.

In addition he also stated that we are probably going to get another central midfielder.
                        I must've read it wrong. Bc what I saw seemed to make it sound like he said we need 1 more attacking option on the wing and that was it.

Comment

• Xabi Alonso is the best midfielder we've had in the past decade?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Xabi Alonso is the best midfielder we've had in the past decade?
                            I can carless he said that about Alonso... I love that we might target Roca. He's what we need in the midfield. Controls the game nicely and will be great to learn under Thiago.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Xabi Alonso is the best midfielder we've had in the past decade?
                              Yeah, Schweinsteiger played volleyball for Bayern not football

Comment

• Old men have a different internal clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X