This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    lol kovac and the players he wants. But people wanting Roca so much just because he is spanish while Arne Maier is the german equivalent to Roca. Both are average/slightly above average talents who will probably never reach the level we want to have here
    Roca is superior to Maier easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Roca is superior to Maier easily.
      naah. If we are going after this 2nd,3rd rate midfielders then we should better bring Weigl. Same age with Roca but atleast already showed that in a specific system he can be a very good DM/DLP. He was a monster under Tuchel and played on a level that Roca or Maier will never play/reach. Plus Weigl is apperantly available for 30 mil

Comment

naah. If we are going after this 2nd,3rd rate midfielders then we should better bring Weigl. Same age with Roca but atleast already showed that in a specific system he can be a very good DM/DLP. He was a monster under Tuchel and played on a level that Roca or Maier will never play/reach. Plus Weigl is apperantly available for 30 mil
        I'm confused as to what you want? You're saying if we are targeting tier 2 midfielders. Of course we are. Who that we bring in is starting over Thiago, Tolisso and Goretzka? Top talent is coming here to be a backup. So who are targeting in the midfield is exactly what we should be doing. I'm also confused as to what you're wanting out of a midfielder. For me Roca has quality I think we are missing and I like that. No one on our squad creates like him except Thiago. So I like that quality to have creative passes and start long runs with switching fields and such. Maier isn't close to the level of Roca when it comes to distributing the ball and they're pretty equal defensively. And yes bc Roca is Spanish I think it would be easier for him to learn from Thiago than that of Maier.

Comment

• No one has rated Weigl since 2016.

Comment

If he once has shown that he is capable of being an excellent DM/DLP, this doesn't mean that we should go for him

Roca is improving, and he is still young
            he is also a starter for his team, he was a starter for Spain U21, I can't understand the hate

Yes he is a Plan B option, Rodri was our first target. But he is gone now and we should move on

Comment

• Comment

• We raiding La Liga?

What's next? We paying Karim's one billion release clause? I would like

Comment

Dude, Weigl disappeared long time ago. I've not heard about this name maybe 2-3 years. He can't even play football at whatever level you mentioned anymore. Atm Dahoud is a better player than him (They got hyped and doomed at the same time). Do you wanna bring a player like Dahoud to Bayern? Tuchel left, Weigl's done. Simply as that.
                  Last edited by Kim; 17-07-2019, 22:49.

Comment

• I've always found Weigl overrated as fuck.

Comment

• Soon to be 3 weeks ago I said we should have patience with the board as the transfer window just opened.

I feared it would be like this, meaning nothing happened.

And Sane that mother****** should make up his mind if he didn't already.

Comment

• The situation is beginning to be worrying.

Comment

• Comment

• It's July 18th, 4 years after our top wingers weren't reliable anymore, and here we have rumors about Vincente Fores. What a time to be a Bayern fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                              It's July 18th, 4 years after our top wingers weren't reliable anymore, and here we have rumors about Vincente Fores. What a time to be a Bayern fan!
                              I agree. But gotta say that Vicente Fores is the agent of Brais Méndez .. the roumor is about Mendez not Fores.

Not that I know who the fuck is Mendez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                                Not that I know who the fuck is Mendez.
                                He's the Plan C, according to Falk

Comment

Working...
                                X