Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very shortsighted on our part if true .. whatever happened to the concept of buying then loaning out to another team?
    Lewa is performing on a very high level at the moment, but we all have to concede that he is 31 and he doesn't have much time left in such level, things could change drastically in just one year for him ... I guess we never learn

Comment

• I doubt Haland would want to be loaned out when he can probably be a first striker for many good teams.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think he would be interested in something like that. He had an offer to join Juventus instead of RB Salzburg where Juve tried to woo him with 1st team chances and a chance to train with CR and all that, but this guy told them he wasn't interested unless he was playing regularly and playing very often.

I think he'll join a team like RB Leipzig(for obv reasons), Borussia Dortmund, Gladbach before making another jump after a year or two after that.

Comment

• Has anyone watched him?

Comment

• Haven't even heard of the guy. And with that, I'm not saying he isn't good, or not a great talent. But ANOTHER midfielder? WTF are we doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Has anyone watched him?

I've only seen him play a few times. And from what I saw he's not worth 1/2 that price. He's more a secondary ST than a wing.

Comment

• Christian Falk (Bild): Bayern want to sign a new right-back in January, so Kimmich could permanenty move to midfield.

Can't really think of good and available right-backs in January.

Would love Mazraoui from Ajax though.

Comment

Christian Falk (Bild): Bayern want to sign a new right-back in January, so Kimmich could permanenty move to midfield.

Can't really think of good and available right-backs in January.

Would love Mazraoui from Ajax though.

Denzel Dumfries from PSV has got a bright future ahead of him

Comment

• Ugh why move the best RB in the world to midfield?

Comment

• Comment

• If we really want a new RB why not Klostermann?

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
                          If we really want a new RB why not Klostermann?
                          The plan is to get a better RB than Pavard i guess

Comment

• Comment

• Could be a great winter window if we can add a good young RB, Confirm Nubel for the summer and the big move would be to get Sané for less than 100mill.

Comment

Has anyone watched him?

Come on, the last 19-year old player to really be worth 50M€ was Mbappe before the World Cup (of course now he's worth much, much more)

Comment

Working...
                                X