X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he worth 80 mil?

Comment

• Ofc he's not worth 80 mil. At least for us. Some other clubs may pay that price, but here he'll just be a rotation player at best. So hell no.

Comment

• Flick: "We definitely need reinforcements. I'm thinking of at least two players - definitely one for the defense and maybe also for the wing. Due to Joshua Kimmich's suspension, we currently have only 10 established outfield players available for the start in Berlin"

Who would've thought?!
        Last edited by EM1R; 09-01-2020, 14:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          Flick: "We definitely need reinforcements. I'm thinking of at least two players - definitely one for the defense and maybe also for the wing. Due to Joshua Kimmich's suspension, we currently have only 10 established outfield players available for the start in Berlin"

Who would've though?!
          We're low on wings and defensive backs... in other news... the sky is blue.

Comment

• Hassan never really did anything for our attack.
            Apart from Phillip Coutinho’s deal, the other transfer purchases were “ hamhog” washoff purchases. An ultimate waste of funding. At Bayern’s Level, we are not going anywhere with Perisic or Cousiance.

Coman cannot be relied on. He’s a 2nd option and not a first for a club with the kind of expectations Bayern Munich has. We are still lacking a winger. Leroy Sane. He still can’t conclude this deal. We still lack a defensive midfielder. And one more strong center back.
            Hernandez should always have a back up option. Alaba and Boateng cannot be trusted at our center backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
              Hassan never really did anything for our attack.
              Apart from Phillip Coutinho’s deal, the other transfer purchases were “ hamhog” washoff purchases. An ultimate waste of funding. At Bayern’s Level, we are not going anywhere with Perisic or Cousiance.

Coman cannot be relied on. He’s a 2nd option and not a first for a club with the kind of expectations Bayern Munich has. We are still lacking a winger. Leroy Sane. He still can’t conclude this deal. We still lack a defensive midfielder. And one more strong center back.
              Hernandez should always have a back up option. Alaba and Boateng cannot be trusted at our center backs.
              He actually did nothing for our attack bc Coutinho and Perisic are loans

Comment

• I don’t know why Bayern is doing this to herself and the fans of this great Club. The continued retention of the services of Hassan Salihamdzic at our sporting directorate is killing this club. This man has been sports director for almost 3 years and counting. And has failed to score a Pass in getting A single top class Bayern adaptable Winger. We are in crisis. There. We were swept out of the champions league last season in disgrace at the 2nd stage directly as a result of Hassan Salihamdzica failure . I’m not one for pretense . I identify the cause of my problem and go all out to eliminate it. Always i am liberated from the problem and it’s stymptons. Any other action is a self deceit and stupidity. Hassan is incompetent and should be relieved for someone who can do this all important role for a Titan club like Bayern Munich.

Comment

Imagine trying to get a star-player from mid-table Premier League club on loan? Like what the fuck, what kind of transfer-policy is that?
                  How embarrasing..

Wow, just read it. This is beyond ridiculous. He's their most important player... Why on earth would they want to loan him anywhere in a middle of the season? Either make them an offer they can't refuse and pay through the nose, or don't bother at all.

I was watching a lot of Mr Bean with the family in the Christmas period and I can tell you our board of directors share his mentality and key character traits: moronic, incompetent, cheapskate to the point of being absurd, completely unable to plan ahead... The only difference is our own Mr Bean isn't nearly as funny as the original.

Comment

• FCB have joined Paris SG in the race for AC Milan's midfielder Lucas Paquetá, according to Calciomercato.

Comment

FCB have joined Paris SG in the race for AC Milan's midfielder Lucas Paquetá, according to Calciomercato.
                      Another CAM? no way. Would bring more problems than solutions.

Comment

• Still nothing. Our board and brazzo are acting like we are a CL contenders while on the market we are acting like some 3rd rate team. Even teams like Inter are slowly gaining on us. This summer coutinho loan ends up Perisic should fuck off thiago tnd alaba have one year contracts and we need like 4,5 extra quality players while keeping thiago and alaba. If we dont spent 250 300 mil this summer we are not catchijg up with the rest.

Fucking Real started working smarter and better than us, they have players like varane,valverde,rodrygo,vinicious odegard hakimi. We are not spending huge we are not scouting the next great players(except Davies who was more a stroke of luck). We dont dont to spend 100 mil for extra players and we dont want to spend 40 50 mil for young risky transfers.

Comment

FCB have joined Paris SG in the race for AC Milan's midfielder Lucas Paquetá, according to Calciomercato.
                          Because focusing on our problems, such as RB, winger and CDM is too mainstream for our sporting division.

Comment

• YESSS! That's exactly what we needed. Might as well ask Robben to come back.

Comment

Wasn't he warming the bench recently? I watched couple of Milan matches with him last year and he's pretty mediocre, just like majority of Milan players. Why are we even looking at some benchwarmers who can't even regularily feature in a midtable Serie A team. Zaha is quality, I can understand us wanting him, but this guy
                              From that team I'd only sign the LB, Hernandez. It would be fun to have two Hernandezes in the team

Comment

YESSS! That's exactly what we needed. Might as well ask Robben to come back.

"The club has problems finding a right back" If only we had a top 3 right back in the world already in our team, such a shame that we don't. I wonder if any of the players in our stacked midfield could do the job?

Comment

Working...
                                X