Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite alarming that we are doing shit on the transfer market.

2 weeks and a half to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• With Thiago and Javi leaving before the end of the transfer window, we now need to buy a RB, a 4th winger and a midfielder in 2.5 weeks.

Great business from our board again

Comment

• So we are going to play next season with Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso, Cuisance (who will also be Muller's backup) and Fein as midfielders

This isn't looking good

Comment

• Unless we agree on extension with Alaba and move him to midfield as DLP/DM

Comment

• The situation is not easy, but also not terrible.

If Alaba stays and we sign Dest the back-four and goal are without a doubt in a very good situation. We have to hope that Müller and Lewandowski will continue to be next to invincible so the lack of depth in central attack won't become an issue. At 32 and 31 years of age it's starting to become a bit of a gamble though, but we should be good up-front.

I also think placing a bet on Corentin Tolisso is better than signing an expensive, mediocre player from Inter who doesn't even want to be here. Plus this is the year for Cuisance and Fein to show that they have the quality for Bayern. They're 21 years old and have had enough time to get used to the tempo and system. This is their opportunity and maybe one of the two will be able to seize it. In the Bundesliga I think we'll also see David Alaba in central midfield on occasion so we get some production out of Lucas Hernandez at LCB and use the Austrian to strengthen the depth situation.

What we do still need is one versatile attacker who can back up Thomas Müller and the wingers. I think that will be our priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post
              The situation is not easy, but also not terrible.

If Alaba stays and we sign Dest the back-four and goal are without a doubt in a very good situation. We have to hope that M�ller and Lewandowski will continue to be next to invincible so the lack of depth in central attack won't become an issue. At 32 and 31 years of age it's starting to become a bit of a gamble though, but we should be good up-front.

I also think placing a bet on Corentin Tolisso is better than signing an expensive, mediocre player from Inter who doesn't even want to be here. Plus this is the year for Cuisance and Fein to show that they have the quality for Bayern. They're 21 years old and have had enough time to get used to the tempo and system. This is their opportunity and maybe one of the two will be able to seize it. In the Bundesliga I think we'll also see David Alaba in central midfield on occasion so we get some production out of Lucas Hernandez at LCB and use the Austrian to strengthen the depth situation.

What we do still need is one versatile attacker who can back up Thomas M�ller and the wingers. I think that will be our priority.
              Do you have one in mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                Unless we agree on extension with Alaba and move him to midfield as DLP/DM
                I love this idea and have mentioned it ever since the rumors were flying of Thiago leaving. Now that he's gone. I LOVE this idea.

Comment

• Sounds good if true

Comment

• Wtf did I just read hahaa. This must be joke of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Sounds good if true
                      Have to see it to believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Have to see it to believe it.
                        Kicker said that Bayern want to sign a CB who can also play as DM just before signing Kouassi.
                        So I hope they are right this time too

Comment

Kicker said that Bayern want to sign a CB who can also play as DM just before signing Kouassi.
                          So I hope they are right this time too
                          Unless they're already counting Kouassi as the CM replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Unless they're already counting Kouassi as the CM replacement.
                            Kouassi is Javi's replacement on the roster imo.

Comment

• Really eager to see who will be our midfield/winger target.

I trust Neppe and Brazzo on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[b]Sounds good if true
                                Dajaku, Fein and [insert FCBII winger, can't remember the name]...

How that sound ?

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X