Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulo Dybala

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rohr View Post
    Sometimes a bet goes right, sometimes not.

    I do believe that he is a quality player, but he has been poorly managed and his abilities have not been nurtured the proper way. That’s why I’m in favor of this transfer, but at a great discount, in order to reduce the risk.
    Sometimes bets that go poorly are the product of incomplete information on the part of the better, rather than a true chance on an unknown variable(s). Most Dybala haters would say our “I told you so” was the product of superior information, not raw probability.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Sometimes bets that go poorly are the product of incomplete information on the part of the better, rather than a true chance on an unknown variable(s). Most Dybala haters would say our “I told you so” was the product of superior information, not raw probability.


      Ok, “Mr. I’m a big fan of Ottl”.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rohr View Post
        Ok, “Mr. I’m a big fan of Ottl”.
        I'm a big fan of Ottl? The guy is a talentless meme lmao. I only ever saw him play one season, 2010-11, and I never wanted him on the pitch then either.

        Comment


        • Thought this might be interesting for you guys given KHR's kinda a Dybala fanboy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DonAK View Post
            Thought this might be interesting for you guys given KHR's kinda a Dybala fanboy

            sometime before the whole Sane deal .. we were really linked with this guy.

            Comment


            • I could see us get desperate if we miss out on Sane and go after Dybala if he's still available then

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                I could see us get desperate if we miss out on Sane and go after Dybala if he's still available then
                And that would be LoLastic...

                Dybala didn't amount to anything for the past two years and doesn't play the position we need the most...

                Come to think of it, this may very well happen, because making sense and addressing the problems we have doesn't fit the board's MO

                Comment


                • https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...ng-of-an-25145

                  Comment


                  • If we consider Dybala I think Coutinho is a better option.

                    Comment


                    • Dybala is not a winger ... I have nothing against bringing him and switching to a wingerless formation

                      Comment


                      • No thanks


                        The whole wingerless formation thing is illusory as far as I am concerned. Especially if Kovac is as bad a coach as people think he is. Wingers are not only a big part of the modern game but really important to how Bayern plays. In the last decade or so in particular.

                        The idea that Kovac(or really anyone in this situation if the coach was different) is going to lead such an upheaval, during the season essentially, just isn't very likely to say the least. Almost certainly not desired by Bayern either.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
                          No thanks


                          The whole wingerless formation thing is illusory as far as I am concerned. Especially if Kovac is as bad a coach as people think he is. Wingers are not only a big part of the modern game but really important to how Bayern plays. In the last decade or so in particular.

                          The idea that Kovac(or really anyone in this situation if the coach was different) is going to lead such an upheaval, during the season essentially, just isn't very likely to say the least. Almost certainly not desired by Bayern either.
                          Wingerless formation only works in video game. There's a reason why crazy tacticians like Bielsa, Sampaoli or Pep play with wingers...

                          Comment


                          • Pep tactician LOL, he a dumbass at best

                            Comment


                            • If our board couldn't attract Hudson Odoi (a new & upcoming player), then I have zero faith in them getting a highly valued player like Sane. Also as someone else said, Pep is acting as an antagonist to this move. We should have moved our ass earlier rather than wait for the so called "Domino Effect" as mentioned by KHR. I don't think Dybala is going to solve the problem we are currently facing.
                              Last edited by schweini; 11-08-2019, 13:33.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                                Pep tactician LOL, he a dumbass at best

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X