Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthijs de Ligt

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RJNair View Post
    Only because this management won't be at the helm 5 years from now which means its only fair to offer the benefit of doubt to the future management.

    Under no circumstance is the current guard going to break the bank further than what they have now.
    Dude, these are germans AND money you're talking about, the situation is not changing any time soon, not in 5 and not in 50 years.. personally, i'm still surprised our club spent 80 fucking millions on ONE player

    Comment




    • Comment


      • Originally posted by mea95 View Post


        And btw,



        Ozan Kabak, our De Ligt alternative.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mea95 View Post


          Fake news. They will release their away kit tomorrow. But MDL could be announced soon tbh.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mea95 View Post


            A club that was playing in the lower divisions some years ago can spend more money than Bayern.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giovane View Post
              And btw,



              Ozan Kabak, our De Ligt alternative.
              Schalke, probably the most awesome club in the world.

              Comment


              • Juventus offers 55m€ plus 10m€ bonus for him. Surely we can match that right?

                Comment


                • We can, but we won't

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                    Juventus offers 55m€ plus 10m€ bonus for him. Surely we can match that right?
                    Probably offered that low as they currently seem to be the only ones in for him. PSG and Barca are rumoured to have dropped out of the race, and he doesn't want to go to Man Utd.

                    Doubt that Ajax will accept this offer, but they will probably meet half way.

                    Comment


                    • IMO, if we fail to sign a world class winger, we should go all in for De Ligt and a #6 then change to 3-5-2

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        IMO, if we fail to sign a world class winger, we should go all in for De Ligt and a #6 then change to 3-5-2
                        I think that ship has sailed. It's been quiet for a few days now and i think he found an agreement with Juventus, but Juventus and Ajax are yet to agree the transfer fee.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          I think that ship has sailed. It's been quiet for a few days now and i think he found an agreement with Juventus, but Juventus and Ajax are yet to agree the transfer fee.
                          It sailed the moment CR7 used his power at the last game. And It seems hé has some.
                          Last edited by St3ph3n; 04-07-2019, 19:26.

                          Comment


                          • Comment






                            • Spoiler


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X