Kai Havertz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
    If we end up buying him he will most likely not succed (see gotze, etc.).. however, if he ends up being too expensive for us, which is what will happen, he will make a bigger name for himself (see sane, de bruyne) and will then be out of our reach
    Havertz doesn’t seem to have attitude and work ethic issues like Gotze did.
    Last edited by Muller25; 18-11-2019, 12:40.

Comment

• Gotze is a terrible example for this kind of discussion anyway. Whatever other problems he had he also had a metabolic disorder that held him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        It won't. Bayern has 200 million saved up for transfers.
        Having that amount ≠ spending that amount

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
            Like I've stated... we are pretty screwed at CAM and someone to set things up. James didnt work, Coutinho didnt work, Havertz is too expensive for us. So I have no clue what direction we go in.

Comment

• The way we are playing, paying 130 M for Havertz would be idiotic.

Our style of play is such that leaves players like Haverz with no significant impact as we are not actively ocupying the spases he likes to roam. He would be a top addition into a Pep team.

I have a feeling Havertz is a type of player who plays good only when the team is playing well.

For that kind of money we should focus on getting Kante or Rodri type of player. I would also use the money to get solid Lewa back-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Like I've stated... we are pretty screwed at CAM and someone to set things up. James didnt work, Coutinho didnt work, Havertz is too expensive for us. So I have no clue what direction we go in.
                James did work, until the clown Kovac came along. Also, Müller Is un top form, we don't need starting CAM. We need creativity, but it can come from the wings (Sané).

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have a feeling our next cam is named Hakim and will arrive accompanied by or next coach, Erik.

Wouldn't mind that one bit to be fair

Comment

• With the season he's having he shouldn't even be worth 100m. Atrocious. When he's not playing well it's like playing with 10 men.

CAMs have no place in most teams these days. Which team actually plays with one? You have to build your team around them to make them work which is why Coutinho started out well at Barca and Bayern only to turn into a shell later.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                      With the season he's having he shouldn't even be worth 100m. Atrocious. When he's not playing well it's like playing with 10 men.

CAMs have no place in most teams these days. Which team actually plays with one? You have to build your team around them to make them work which is why Coutinho started out well at Barca and Bayern only to turn into a shell later.
                      He's not worth even close to 100mill. Not like I thought Bayern was gonna pay that anyway for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        I have a feeling our next cam is named Hakim and will arrive accompanied by or next coach, Erik.
                        If you ever try to say that you have a feeling our next LW is named Leroy Sané, I'm going to permanently ban you

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                          With the season he's having he shouldn't even be worth 100m. Atrocious. When he's not playing well it's like playing with 10 men.

Losing Brandt put too much on his plate, and he's not hitting his chances like he did last season, plus his teammates are wasting his assists chances.

Still, like i've said before, no player is worth 100+ million euros.

Comment

Working...
                          X