He's coming

Comment

Marca better be fucking right

Every time I listen to that Steve Nicol guy.. Absolute idiot

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
          Marca better be fucking right

Every time I listen to that Steve Nicol guy.. Absolute idiot
          Another retarded English journalist that doesn't know shit about Bayern but still speaks like an expert.. I literally never seen any English journalist talking something good about Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Another retarded English journalist that doesn't know shit about Bayern but still speaks like an expert.. I literally never seen any English journalist talking something good about Bayern
            Are talking about Steve Nicol? Because he is a pundit not a journalist. Also he has been a Liverpool defender for like 13-14 years, what do you expect?

And if you are talking about Raphael Hönigstein, first of all his name and his accent cannot get more German than this, also he is born and raised in Munich and was a journalist based in Munich, so I can say arguably knows better about club than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
              Are talking about Steve Nicol? Because he is a pundit not a journalist. Also he has been a Liverpool defender for like 13-14 years, what do you expect?

And if you are talking about Raphael Hönigstein, first of all his name and his accent cannot get more German than this, also he is born and raised in Munich and was a journalist based in Munich, so I can say arguably knows better about club than you.
              I know who Honigstein is, though. But guys like Nicol are just pissing me off.

Comment

I hope we still add an attacking player. But adding Hernandez and Pavard (hopefully) does allow Kimmich and Alaba to play more of a wing role, which is what they both want.

Comment

Lucas Hernandez is primarily a CB just like Pavard is. They both play CB for their teams (only occasionally as LB/RB), but they had to play as full backs for France because Mendy was injured and Sidibe is shit. Not to mention that they played pretty well (especially Lucas who won the most duels in the tournament) which showed their versatility.

Dude is currently probably the second best thing after De Ligt tbh, especially with Pavard being in pretty bad form this season. He is a bit of a cunt though (often dives, and provocates the opponent), but sometimes players like that can come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Lucas Hernandez is primarily a CB just like Pavard is. They both play CB for their teams (only occasionally as LB/RB), but they had to play as full backs for France because Mendy was injured and Sidibe is shit. Not to mention that they played pretty well (especially Lucas who won the most duels in the tournament) which showed their versatility.

Dude is currently probably the second best thing after De Ligt tbh, especially with Pavard being in pretty bad form this season. He is a bit of a cunt though (often dives, and provocates the opponent), but sometimes players like that can come in handy.
                    He might be an asshole, but we kinda need that as things stand. Our defenders have a tendency to be too kind recently IMO

Comment

Look at those "welcome to Bayern" comments

Comment

Marca are continuing their story even today as an exclusive...they had it on their front page yesterday.

I mean you cant be that wrong. Plus we confirmed the interest.

If true I expect confirmation in the next few days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Neuer

Sule - Hummels - Hernandez

Kimmich - Thiago - Goretzka - Alaba

Gnabry - Lewandowski - Coman

Neuer

Kimmich - Thiago - Goretzka - Alaba

James

Lewandowski - Gnabry

Neuer

Kimmich
                          Coman - Thiago - Goretzka - Alaba

Lewandowski - Gnabry

and so on ...

Comment

Comment

If we end up signing Pavard, Hernandez, De Ligt + another winger + De Jong as a bonus while offloading some other players I would say that we are in very good shape

Comment

a faster CB just like Kovac wanted at the start of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X