Callum Hudson-Odoi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistically what will happen is this:

Dortmund puts Haaland on the market in 2021 because that's the last season they are going to get full value due to his €70 million release clause for 2022.

I expect Manchester City will bid in excess of 120 up to 150M € to secure their Agüero successor. Other teams will be in the mix as well.

We will have 33 year old Robert Lewandowski who is still going to be at a world-class level and the board is not going join a bidding war in a transfer summer still impacted by covid19.

Comment

• LMAO he's benched for Mason Mount again just days after transfer window got closed, I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
        LMAO he's benched for Mason Mount again just days after transfer window got closed, I love it
        Serves him right. Stupid brat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
          Why do you blame Odoi? Its all chelsea acting like a shit team its obvious they dont play him but are afraid theyll get another salah kdb situation if they sell him for 20,30 mil so they wanted 80 mil for a player that doesnt have 10 games in the EpL. Odoi is maybe to blame for signing a new deal but when you get 180k a week as a 19 years old and you haven't done much is hard to reject that

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post

To be honest, you and I both probably would have taken the security of a 5year, € ~50 million contract after suffering an achilles tear. I don't blame him. It was bad luck.

Comment

Working...
            X