• Show
Clear All

• Callum Hudson-Odoi

No
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

It looks like we offered 13m pounds (14.5m euros). Would be an unbelievable steal if that is enough to pry him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo....html#comments

Comment

temp

Comment

If they reject the bid, they can fuck off really

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          If they reject the bid, they can fuck off really
          If he doesn’t come it’s really in his agent. He’s pretty much told Chelsea he isn’t extending. So that’s in his agent to tell Chelsea to accept the offer or fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            I obviously don't know the guy, so I resorted to Youtube. I heard a lot of our members say he has a similar skill set to Coman. I honestly could not see that from youtube, I am sure those who actually watched him play in full matches would know better, but I really did see a different skill set than Coman.
            for instance he doesn't seem to relay on his speed, and he's not as fast as Coman, not that it's a bad thing, actually I like it this way better, he seemed to relay on dribbling and ball control a lot more.
            although if there is a similarity between them it's the bad shooting, his finishing and shooting needs working on A LOT. on the bright side, his passing and crossing looks a lot better than Coman.
            I honestly don't know what to think of this transfer, it's definitely not the high impact offensive transfer that I would like, but still something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
              I obviously don't know the guy, so I resorted to Youtube. I heard a lot of our members say he has a similar skill set to Coman. I honestly could not see that from youtube, I am sure those who actually watched him play in full matches would know better, but I really did see a different skill set than Coman.
              for instance he doesn't seem to relay on his speed, and he's not as fast as Coman, not that it's a bad thing, actually I like it this way better, he seemed to relay on dribbling and ball control a lot more.
              although if there is a similarity between them it's the bad shooting, his finishing and shooting needs working on A LOT. on the bright side, his passing and crossing looks a lot better than Coman.
              I honestly don't know what to think of this transfer, it's definitely not the high impact offensive transfer that I would like, but still something to look forward to.
              Damn Sakujo, took the thoughts right out of my head. Spot on on every point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                I can see that. It’s starring to tie the line on if he’s worth the fee though now. Apparently we have a 38mill offer for him. For a guy who rarely gets 1st team
                Minutes, he’s starting to not be worth it. We must really like him though.

Comment

Comment

Lot of money for a player with 3 PL appearances. Especially considering Gnabry and Coman haven't completely proven themselves, and Davies just joined from the MLS.

Comment

If we signed Davies for €20M, why should €33M be too much for him? We still can sell him. Anyway, priority for us should be a proven winger. We have enough talented guys in the squad.

Comment

Davies was around €10M. Agree with the rest.

Comment

40 mio for a total unknown player, but we're hesitating paying a big amount for a proven player like Hernandez? Typical Bayern lol.

Yes I know their prices aren't close, but I still find it odd.

Comment

For an English player you can pay that amount.
                            If he isn't top quality you can sell him to England indeed.

Look at Oliver Burke. Leipzig bought him for 15 million, he wasn't good enough and he was sold to West Brom for 15.

English players, always crazy prices. Sad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              I get you're point, but I think it's gonna bite us in the ass later on, if the deal for Hernandez won't get finalized this window.
                              Oh yeah, I totally agree. I think if we don't close the deal now he's gonna end up somewhere else. Besides the fact that we're gonna end up with nothing this year trophy wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X