Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Roca

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Dont know if we are buying this guy just for the sake of buying someone because i dont see anything special in him. We are becoming satisfied with getting average players.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
      Dont know if we are buying this guy just for the sake of buying someone because i dont see anything special in him. We are becoming satisfied with getting average players.
      I’m assuming you don’t know much about him then. Bc no one on our squad does what he does except Thiago.

      Comment


      • #18
        Why spend 40m (a lot of money no matter what era we’re talking about) on a luxury signing when we still don’t have a world class winger on either side of the pitch? Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for a Thiago replacement, but surely that can’t be a greater priority than the wingers we’ve needed for 5 seasons now, right?

        Comment


        • #19

          Comment


          • #20
            Cool

            Comment


            • #21
              You don't need to communicate anything. Just go to the La Liga offices in Madrid and pay it lol.

              If Bayern want to structure it over a couple of years instead of paying a lump sum of 40m they can offer Espanyol a few more millions. I think they'll accept that.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Why spend 40m (a lot of money no matter what era we’re talking about) on a luxury signing when we still don’t have a world class winger on either side of the pitch? Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for a Thiago replacement, but surely that can’t be a greater priority than the wingers we’ve needed for 5 seasons now, right?
                you are right, and I believe our board knows that as well. but the quality difference between the available targets;
                Sane --> almost everyone in our B-List is huge. thus the main focus is on getting Sane at the moment, so till this one is resolved we wont see a winger signing, but it doesn't mean we can't sign other players for other positions.

                remember we were willing to sign Rodri for 70 M on top of Sane for around 100 M which means we have the funds for both.
                so getting Roca before a winger isn't an issue at all.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  Why spend 40m (a lot of money no matter what era we’re talking about) on a luxury signing when we still don’t have a world class winger on either side of the pitch? Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for a Thiago replacement, but surely that can’t be a greater priority than the wingers we’ve needed for 5 seasons now, right?
                  I think there’s no way we don’t address wing. What will get me upset is missing out on a wing over money

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I figured Pep would have chub for this kid with his playing style and being Catalonian.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Why spend 40m (a lot of money no matter what era we’re talking about) on a luxury signing when we still don’t have a world class winger on either side of the pitch? Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for a Thiago replacement, but surely that can’t be a greater priority than the wingers we’ve needed for 5 seasons now, right?
                      It's not a Thiago replacement, but a Javi Martinez one. He's similar to Rodri.

                      Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      I figured Pep would have chub for this kid with his playing style and being Catalonian.
                      They just bought Rodri for 70 million...

                      Edit:
                      Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                      You don't need to communicate anything. Just go to the La Liga offices in Madrid and pay it lol.

                      If Bayern want to structure it over a couple of years instead of paying a lump sum of 40m they can offer Espanyol a few more millions. I think they'll accept that.
                      I believe due to FIFA rules they are obligated to inform, can also be a mistranslation though.
                      Last edited by L4nd3r; 17-07-2019, 04:17.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        We still need a Javi-esque midfielder but good signing nonetheless

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          I’m assuming you don’t know much about him then. Bc no one on our squad does what he does except Thiago.
                          I have seen atleast 7,8 times. Comparing him to Rodri is just a big NO. Roca lacks the defensive presence in midfield. He may be a good passer but lacks in many areas. Roca plus Thiago midfield and we still are very vulnerable defensively. Plus i dont see him having the potential to become one of the best midfielders. Lets not kid ourselves we are only getting this guy because Rodri rejected us and there arent many options for the DM position while our FO is desperate to make some signings. No serious club was/is after him except us.
                          Fans are getting excited because like our FO everybody is desperate for new signings but getting Roca meh

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                            I have seen atleast 7,8 times. Comparing him to Rodri is just a big NO. Roca lacks the defensive presence in midfield. He may be a good passer but lacks in many areas. Roca plus Thiago midfield and we still are very vulnerable defensively. Plus i dont see him having the potential to become one of the best midfielders. Lets not kid ourselves we are only getting this guy because Rodri rejected us and there arent many options for the DM position while our FO is desperate to make some signings. No serious club was/is after him except us.
                            Fans are getting excited because like our FO everybody is desperate for new signings but getting Roca meh
                            When did I compare him to Rodri?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                              You don't need to communicate anything. Just go to the La Liga offices in Madrid and pay it lol.

                              If Bayern want to structure it over a couple of years instead of paying a lump sum of 40m they can offer Espanyol a few more millions. I think they'll accept that.
                              I tried that with my wife going anal, didn't quite work as I hoped so.

                              moral of the story, you should always out of respect communicate. for sure at that level.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                                I tried that with my wife going anal, didn't quite work as I hoped so.

                                moral of the story, you should always out of respect communicate. for sure at that level.


                                The secret is to pretend you don't like it at all.
                                If you have done this from the beginning she would have offered it by herself


                                This doesn't go for Roca transfer of course

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X