Marc Roca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mavros View Post

The secret is to pretend you don't like it at all.
    If you have done this from the beginning she would have offered it by herself

This doesn't go for Roca transfer of course
    that's experience right their homies, take a bow and note!

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
      I tried that with my wife going anal, didn't quite work as I hoped so.

moral of the story, you should always out of respect communicate. for sure at that level.
      Someone submit this to the hall of fame bitte !

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          Makes no sense if true..really cheap cunts

Comment

lets stay with Renato Sanches and call it a day

Comment

"Bayern have total agreement with Roca but don't want to pay more than €30m for a player who has only recently become a starter for Espanyol and was on the verge of a loan more to Huesca in the second division a year and half ago."

Can someone please explain what is the difference if we pay 30 million instead of 40 for him if he turns into a flop? What role does few millions play for a club like Bayern?

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                "Bayern have total agreement with Roca but don't want to pay more than €30m for a player who has only recently become a starter for Espanyol and was on the verge of a loan more to Huesca in the second division a year and half ago."

Can someone please explain what is the difference if we pay 30 million instead of 40 for him if he turns into a flop? What role does few millions play for a club like Bayern?
                It's not as light of a difference as you'd think since we're talking about a club that only invests the money the club earned on its own and does not take any private loans unlike most other top clubs out there. Even more so if they're not 100% convinced of his skills and they mean to avoid any potential capital loss in an eventual future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                  It's not as light of a difference as you'd think since we're talking about a club that only invests the money the club earned on its own and does not take any private loans unlike most other top clubs out there. Even more so if they're not 100% convinced of his skills and they mean to avoid any potential capital loss in an eventual future.
                  You don't pay €30M for someone you're not convinced of his skills. It's stupid and still a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    You don't pay €30M for someone you're not convinced of his skills. It's stupid and still a lot of money.
                    That's precisely why it's taking them so long to come to decisions as they're actually merging into reality for the first time lol
                    Last edited by Bayer; 17-07-2019, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                      I tried that with my wife going anal, didn't quite work as I hoped so.

moral of the story, you should always out of respect communicate. for sure at that level.

Comment

They will reach an agreement for sure. Its quite usuall that they are trying to negotiate first. You can always pay the clause at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Why spend 40m (a lot of money no matter what era we’re talking about) on a luxury signing when we still don’t have a world class winger on either side of the pitch? Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for a Thiago replacement, but surely that can’t be a greater priority than the wingers we’ve needed for 5 seasons now, right?
                          Come on Grey, don’t be saying that.
                          We all know that wingers are the priority. The Bayern Brass knows that.
                          Originally felt it was wishful thinking us getting a CAM or a mid field defensive destroyer. I didn’t press for that. But Behold Brazzo is about getting that. That my friend to me is a BIG PLUS and I reduce my shooting guns from an RPG to a Small capacity Bazooka.

It means Brazzo and co really want to get Bayern fixed from the downside up.
                          Wingers are top priority and the hunt and deal tying is still on.

This Roca guys means our defense from midfield down is 100% guaranteed tight. With options for Kimmich and Alana. I’m very happy with this and couldn’t sleep well last night with hope I wake up to see this deal has been tied.
                          I’m keeping fingers crossed. Please we need this buy. We are ready for the world with him.
                          On to the wingers search.

Comment

^ I love this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                              ^ I love this guy.

Comment

Bayern needs to stop this “ cheap skate trash” and pay the £40 million and get this over with. I know Roca will definitely improve in a club like Bayern
                                With Javi and Thiago and with our brutal technical trainers he will foot the bill im sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X