Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Uli and Brazzo. Stop this shit and get this over with. What’s wrong with you guys ?

Comment

Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
          Uli and Brazzo. Stop this shit and get this over with. What’s wrong with you guys ?
          Usually takes some time if you're trying to negotiate a lower price. More so if you're going to pay the 40m buyout as you have to pay it all at once, and have to arrange the money to be transferred, paperwork, lawyers/agents to present it to the La Liga offices, etc.

And that's if you've already decided to sign the player.

Tbh, given the style Kovac presumably want to play, you could have signed Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid before Atletico got him. Better at breaking up play than Roca and got a good passing range too. Better at chasing players on counter-attacks too. Was better than Casemiro before he got injured.
          Last edited by DonAK; 17-07-2019, 20:07.

Comment

I'm ultimately fine with this transfer if we still try and gun for a backup for Javi

Right now it'll be:
            Goretzka/Tolisso/Sanches/Kimmich
            Thiago/Roca
            Javi/?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Roca is the Javi replacement. As far as I can tell he's not as physical as Javi, but more like a mobile young Xabi Alonso? Still a DM is my point.

Comment

He owned by Messi once. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post

If "getting owned by Messi" means forcing the ball 15 meters farther away from goal, I'll take getting owned by Messi every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post

Who doesn't get owned by Messi ?

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

Schweinsteiger

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        Boate- oh...

Comment

My local team, Stjarnan from Iceland, just got drawn against Espanyol in the Europa League, so I might be watching Roca live in exactly seven days, if we haven't signed him already by then.

Comment

So, this means we want to sign Marc Roca because we don't need him?

Comment

Espanyol won't lower the price ... Go pay those extra 5-10 m or kill yourselves

Comment

I can’t beleive this is still an issue
                                Why is Bayern getting to be like this ? Who is running our financial advisory !
                                Damn it. I can’t believe this deal is lingering and looking to be undoable.
                                Someone needs to scream on the head of Uli Hoeness right now.

Quality is not cheap. You want a team to bully teams that spend hundreds of millions dollars, yet you shy from buying personell to do the job at €40 million ? What’s wrong with these guys. I can’t believe this is still being drawn out !

Comment

Working...
                                X