Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Roca

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marc Roca

    Marca reports we have reached personal agreement with Roca. He has a release clause of 40M EUR.

  • #2





    Let's hope he will succeed and become better than Rodri. So we can give our middle finger to Pep & Man City who are always interested in our targets

    Comment


    • #3
      Marc Roca

      This transfer rumor has gained enough attention to warrent its own thread ;






      Comment


      • #4
        I dont expect wonders from the kid, he is just 21 but I think he has all the characteristics needed to become a WC player. I think he will integrate in our system smoothly.

        I am glad that the board identified that our Thiago-dependece is just too much, and that we need another MF with similar qualities. It may help Thiago thrive even more offensively and I see both of them linking up great.

        It also means Kimmich is undisputed RB in our team, which is also great news considering he is an absolute beast.

        I really hope we close this deal.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
          I dont expect wonders from the kid, he is just 21 but I think he has all the characteristics needed to become a WC player. I think he will integrate in our system smoothly.

          I am glad that the board identified that our Thiago-dependece is just too much, and that we need another MF with similar qualities. It may help Thiago thrive even more offensively and I see both of them linking up great.

          It also means Kimmich is undisputed RB in our team, which is also great news considering he is an absolute beast.

          I really hope we close this deal.
          Agreed. I mostly like the fact that Kimmich is going to be our main RB .. we do not want to make the same mistake we did with Lahm again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            Agreed. I mostly like the fact that Kimmich is going to be our main RB .. we do not want to make the same mistake we did with Lahm again.
            Brazzo strikes again ahahha

            I mean the guy received so much critic. But you got to give him credit, although he clearly lacks certain experience he is just giving his all and you know he is doing it with passion for the club. Which I like a lot.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
              I am glad that the board identified that our Thiago-dependece is just too much, and that we need another MF with similar qualities.
              Exactly

              And Kimmich will never return to midfield in this case

              Comment


              • #8
                Love this if true. He will be a great player and is useful right away. Really has a game that no one on our team has except Thiago. His vision to see the field and distribute the ball is great.

                Comment


                • #9
                  inb4 we offer 34m + 2m through bonuses

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Stop being cheap ffs!! Go pay those 40 m and bring him to Munich

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      40 mio is nothing in todays market, shouldn’t be for us as well.

                      Guess we want to safe as much for the wings, but just pay this clause. It’s already not high.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rummenige refused to comment on Marc Roca...yeah I am pretty sure its done.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                          Rummenige refused to comment on Marc Roca...yeah I am pretty sure its done.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Or it isn't? Rummenigge was pretty clear when he said club officials won't talk about transfer targets anymore.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Is he a deep lying playmaker? Looks like he is a great long passer, at least from these youtube videos.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by franz View Post
                              Is he a deep lying playmaker? Looks like he is a great long passer, at least from these youtube videos.
                              Can remind you a bit of Xabi Alonso, but not as good defensively, or as talented probably.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X