• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakujo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Another good season and some team is guaranteed to sign him for 40m. Keeps Espanyol more competitive too after they lost a couple of players this summer.

Leave a comment:

• lacomaco
    replied
    We are waiting for Espanyol’s EL match

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Then let's wait and see what happens ...
    I have a feeling they want to pressure Espanyol to lower the price. I think that was the purpose of the Bild/Falk report that Bayern wont submit a bid for him after they reported the previous day that the player really wants to join us.

I think the club will wait until the last moments of the window to see if Espanyol might agree to a fee which is lower than the release clause.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Then let's wait and see what happens ...

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
    Mark me well, without a solid functioning 6, Bayern will not go far despite all the other signings. We will fall out to big teams. We need a No.6. Javi is injured. High risk depending on him. Thiago will not be 100% utilized and is always going to be in a 50/50 chance of being seriously injured playing defensive midfield in tough matches. We need him slightly upper on the field of play while a true 6 takes his back and the dirty tackling. ( The Ngolo Kante and the Casemerro way )
    Neither Kante nor Casemiro are even remotely comparable to a Martinez-style 6. Kante isn't even a 6 at all really.

There isn't a top club in the world right now who plays with a pure destroyer, or even a 6 as defensively lopsided as Martinez.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Thats idiotic.

BILD reports they agree terms with him a month ago.

But now all of a sudden they say no, he does not fit the profile, bayern wont sign him.

You agree terms with some one who does not fit your profile???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We already signed a player that doesn't fit "our profile" whatever the fuck it means. And to be honest, do we have some kind of profile?

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    We were ready to pay 70 mil for Rodri. I dont think that our board is cheap in this situation they want ro find the right player. And Roca simply isnt good enough nor he has the right skills we are looking at. Fans just want someone bought like i said for the sake of buying.

The bigger problem like i said there isnt some option on the market soomeone like Rodri
    I suggest you watch more of Roca then. Bc no he’s not to the level of Rodri... he’s one of the best young CDMs in Europe. And for 40mill that’s a good price for him in today’s market. Add that he’d have Thiago and Javi to learn from.... that only should make him better.
    Last edited by Muller25; 24-08-2019, 15:14.

Leave a comment:

• PatrikoBayern
    replied
    Honestly. We can’t take that gamble again. The need for a 6 is ever so alarming now. We need a 6 please. There is serious danger if we allow this transfer window end without a 6. What’s been happening to City and Barcelona against free scoring sides in the UCL is gonna come hunt us. Absence of a business minded 6

Leave a comment:

• Bassnos
    replied
    Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
    To me I feel the couisance purchase was a complete waste of resources and man power space. Why did we buy him ? We need someone to slot into the team immediately for that position. Not. Baby suckling back up to seat on the bench. What’s in the brains of these guys running our board ? Can Cousiance play role No.6 ??
    He is beckup for Thiago and not first team player.
    If we are going to play with CDM than we need to buy one.
    Maby Marcelo Brozović maby someone else but that guy needs to be modern and better wersion of Javi.

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    That’s a bunch of BS!!!
    Bc we do need another midfielder that’s defensive and that can control play.
    It’s just our board being cheap again apparently.
    We were ready to pay 70 mil for Rodri. I dont think that our board is cheap in this situation they want ro find the right player. And Roca simply isnt good enough nor he has the right skills we are looking at. Fans just want someone bought like i said for the sake of buying.

The bigger problem like i said there isnt some option on the market soomeone like Rodri

Leave a comment:

• PatrikoBayern
    replied
    Mark me well, without a solid functioning 6, Bayern will not go far despite all the other signings. We will fall out to big teams. We need a No.6. Javi is injured. High risk depending on him. Thiago will not be 100% utilized and is always going to be in a 50/50 chance of being seriously injured playing defensive midfield in tough matches. We need him slightly upper on the field of play while a true 6 takes his back and the dirty tackling. ( The Ngolo Kante and the Casemerro way )
    Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 24-08-2019, 13:10.

Leave a comment:

• PatrikoBayern
    replied
    To me I feel the couisance purchase was a complete waste of resources and man power space. Why did we buy him ? We need someone to slot into the team immediately for that position. Not. Baby suckling back up to seat on the bench. What’s in the brains of these guys running our board ? Can Cousiance play role No.6 ??

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    So glad we are not going after Roca. He wont improve us at all. Fans are hyping him just for the sake of buying a midfielder.

The bigger problem is there arent good options on the market. Rodri was perfect but he chose City.
    That’s a bunch of BS!!!
    Bc we do need another midfielder that’s defensive and that can control play.
    It’s just our board being cheap again apparently.

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    So glad we are not going after Roca. He wont improve us at all. Fans are hyping him just for the sake of buying a midfielder.

The bigger problem is there arent good options on the market. Rodri was perfect but he chose City.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X