No announcement yet.

Alexander Nübel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why leave Schalke? Because Gelsenkirchen, that's why. Easily the biggest shit hole in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
      Why leave Schalke? Because Gelsenkirchen, that's why. Easily the biggest shit hole in the Bundesliga.
      I get this, what i don't get is why would he give up a starting job to come here for the promise that once Neuer retires he will be the #1 guy. Is he really willing to deal with being loaned for 4~5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        He's maybe a step bellow from what he has been, but he's still ahead of everyone else.

Why would Nubel come here to be loaned to somewhere else? Why leave Schalke then?
        Well I said to have him as a second goalie and loan Früchtl, so the question here is, why leave Schalke to play second violin in Bayern.

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
        How proven will he be after sitting on the bench for a couple years though?
        That was just me pushing Früchtl to have more advantage

But if Nübel really wants to join Bayern now and sit on the bench.
        That's a sign of bad career planning and choosing money over fun and playtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
          Well I said to have him as a second goalie and loan Früchtl, so the question here is, why leave Schalke to play second violin in Bayern.

That was just me pushing Früchtl to have more advantage

But if Nübel really wants to join Bayern now and sit on the bench.
          That's a sign of bad career planning and choosing money over fun and playtime.
          Unless we've promised him a certain amount of minutes? Like guaranteed to play once every 5 games or something? I'd rather give Früchtl a chance though if I'm totally honest

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            Unless we've promised him a certain amount of minutes? Like guaranteed to play once every 5 games or something? I'd rather give Früchtl a chance though if I'm totally honest
            That would be pretty dumb, TBH. Rotating GK never really works for more than one season, one of them is going to be pretty pissed. Also has the problem that Neuer is our captain.

Since Neuer regained his form, i really doubt Früchtl is going to have his chance here, we should really loan him somewhere and then sell (with a buy back).

Comment

Neuer is 33 and Früchtl is 19. I think we should we should give Früchtl 1 more season in the 3 Bundesliga (if we manage to stay up) and then give him a pro contract and loan him for a couple of years to gain as much high level experience as possible. If all goes well when he is 22-23 and Neuer is 36-37 we can start to transition to Früchtl as starter.

In an ideal world of course

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                Neuer is 33 and Früchtl is 19. I think we should we should give Früchtl 1 more season in the 3 Bundesliga (if we manage to stay up) and then give him a pro contract and loan him for a couple of years to gain as much high level experience as possible. If all goes well when he is 22-23 and Neuer is 36-37 we can start to transition to Früchtl as starter.

In an ideal world of course
                I agree. I think 20 is a good age to make him play with the big boys. Loan him or let him be a backup for the senior squad playing every 5 or so games.
                That being said if Nubel is free I guess we could do that with him. He's just entering what should be the early part of his prime. And we really would be wasting those years away. That's the big difference for me. Where even if Fruchtl is only playing every 5 games for us. He's still training with the top club and getting some playing time. He's still in his potential stage. Where as Nubel is about at his prime stage.

Comment

Sign then loan. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

His agent just said that he was too big to be loaned out and that he will be looking for a starting spot

Comment

No space in our team, we already have a top 3 keeper, and he´s not losing his form for at least another two years. Sorry Alex, maybe we´ll buy you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

He would be pretty dumb to accept this.

Comment

Anyone else see his tackle against Frankfurt today? Shit was crazy! No intent I don't think, but still a stupid and dirty tackle! Gacinovic too it like a champ, and walked off the pitch
                          Last edited by Kroos39; 15-12-2019, 23:18.

Comment

Comment

According to Bild he will join us .

Comment

Ah, that's how Bayern does transfers. You're going to learn from the best in the bussines, Alexander. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X