Sergiño Dest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

What about No? The dude sees himself as a midfielder so he should play there. Hence our board signed Odriozola who is one of the greatest RBs in the world, and you can clearly see how he is destroying our opponents.

And anyway, Kimmich is doing great as DM!
    Just look at his latest ratings:

Bayern 2-0 Wolfsburg (Kimmich DM)

Mainz 1-3 Bayern (Kimmich DM)

Bayern 0-0 RB Leipzig (Kimmich DM)

Too bad whoscored don't cover DFB Pokal matches, because Kimmich was a beast against Hoffenheim too.

Since when Kimmich is more effective for the team as a full back? He never had a great performance in a big game as RB for Bayern.
    Those are just some random examples of our big games in recent years where Kimmich sucked at RB:

RB Leipzig 0-3 Bayern - DFB Pokal Final

Real Madrid 2-2 Bayern Munich - CL semi-final

Bayern 1-2 Real Madrid - CL semi-final

Bayern Munich 5-0 Borussia Dortmund
    You had me for a second then, I was ready for an argument

Comment

Leave Kimmich out of this....
      Kimmich is by far our best midfielder and one of world's greatests.

Flick knows the game very well!
      Despite the fact of all those injuries he never dragged Kimmich out of the midfield.
      He even preffered to play with two left-footed central defenders.
      That thing was not random.
      He knew that doing this, would increase Leipzig's chances to score.

I'm more than happy seeing Kimmich lying there.
      This makes our midfield more solid and even releases Thiago and makes him more attacking-minded and capable of creating masterpieces like the one in Mainz!

Henrichs is our man for the RB position!

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
        Leave Kimmich out of this....
        That's what I told Dana

Kimmich is by far our best midfielder
        Sure

and one of world's greatests.
        Definitely

Flick knows the game very well!
        This means nothing tbh but okay ...

That thing was not random.
        He knew that doing this, would increase Leipzig's chances to score.
        This shows exactly how much Flick knows about the game as you've already said. He used a formation that raises the opponent chances to score. Masterpiece!

I'm more than happy seeing Kimmich lying there.
        Me too. We solved our problem by moving him to midfield. We now have "one of the world's greatest midfielders" (=Kimmich) and two world class and highly reliable RBs (Pavard and Odriozola)

Henrichs is our man for the RB position!
        Ok I've had enough. Please stop

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

That's what I told Dana

Sure

Definitely

This means nothing tbh but okay ...

This shows exactly how much Flick knows about the game as you've already said. He used a formation that raises the opponent chances to score. Masterpiece!

Me too. We solved our problem by moving him to midfield. We now have "one of the world's greatest midfielders" (=Kimmich) and two world class and highly reliable RBs (Pavard and Odriozola)

Ok I've had enough. Please stop
          I like sarcasm too, but I won't use it against you....not yet at least!
          I' ll just wait for the results to prove me right, but then I'm gonna use it so hard that you'll have to ban me to get rid of me .

I' ll only say two things.

1.Flick knows the game better than anybody else coached Bayern after the havoc Pep's created!

2. Kimmich's original position was CM and he started as a makeshift right back.

Pavard was the starter RB of the world champions National team of France at the age of 21 and he managed to be a permanent starter in one of the 5 biggest club in the world.
          Even though I believe that he is going to be a world class CD, i'm totally satisfied from his performances as a right back.
          He is strong fast with good technic, very good cross, tackle and in one on one duels.

The fact of making some blunders is totally a matter of experience.
          He needs time to adjust from an inferior club like Stutgaard to a superior like Bayern.
          The fact that Davies is playing as if he was 10 years in Bayern doesn't mean that Pavard ought to do the same thing.
          Davies is the exception that confirms the rule.

You also tend to forget the blunders Boateng and Badstuber made at the same age.
          We all laughed with Boateng the first year he came from Shitty and I personally never stop laughing at Badstopper!

As for Odriozola he came from Real Madrid on a loan and he is to be tested yet!

Henrichs is a current international German youngster.
          We played with Rafinha for 10 years for God sake, watching him giving assists to Ronaldo and Asencio in a cl semifinal.
          Didn't see you laughin then!

Comment

I like sarcasm too, but I won't use it against you....not yet at least!

I' ll only say two things.

1.Flick knows the game better than anybody else coached Bayern after the havoc Pep's created!

2. Kimmich's original position was CM and he started as a makeshift right back.
            I didn't want to use sarcasm but you exaggerated a lot IMO
            Kimmich is definitely NOT our best midfielder (but you hate Thiago so ...) thus NOT one of the world's greatest midfielders (a clear exaggeration but that's your opinion anyway)

1. I totally agree, but you contradicted yourself so I had to comment
            2. Schweinsteiger's original position was on the wing, Ramos was a RB, Alaba was a midfielder ... so it doesn't really matter

I' ll just wait for the results to prove me right, but then I'm gonna use it so hard that you'll have to ban me to get rid of me .
            And I'll never ban you for such reason, be sure about it

Comment

Rating Kimmich as our best midfielder is just my humble, subjective opinion and has nothing to do with me disliking Thiago.
              And that's exactly what is your opinion as well....subjective!

So using the word NOT, is the definition of exaggeration as well.
              So let's respect each other's opinion and move on.

I just want to be more specific and say that my exact opinion is that Kimmich is the better DM of the 2.
              Thiago has more and better offencive skills, but i'm not sure if this makes him a better midfielder in total.

But let's wait till the end of season and see who shows up in the big games.

As for your last sentence, it was more than obvious that I was joking and I know you got it!

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Kimmich can be a great midfielder, but he can be a legendary RB

Comment

I love Kimmich at MF, but I also love having a defensively functional RB. Pavard is good going forward, but does not yet have the chops to defend as a team player. As such, Kimmich is far more valuable to us as a RB, no matter his performances in midfield.

Comment

Serge and Sergino manning the right side for us?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Not exactly the game you want him to watch since the fans being idiotic took over a great performance.

Comment

Working...
                        X