Dayot Upamecano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grey View Post
    I’d start a Sane with one leg over a prime Gnabry lmao.
    Thank God you're not the coach... Sané has done nothing, both at Bayern or in his entire career to assure a starting spot over Gnabry, who actually did something for this club

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      Thank God you're not the coach... Sané has done nothing, both at Bayern or in his entire career to assure a starting spot over Gnabry, who actually did something for this club
      If we should stick to this logic, then Ribéry should be a starter at Bayern over Coman for example, seeing that he has done a lot for the club

Sané came back from an ACL injury. He played 1 or 2 games last season, coming in as a sub. He then trained individually in Munich while the rest of the players were in Lisbon.
      After a break of 2 weeks, the new season started without any preparation and players began to play a game each 3-4 days.
      Should we really expect a huge performance from Sané? Hell no. We should be patient and give him a chance.

For the moment, I agree that Gnabry should start over him, but not because he did something for this club, because Leroy is in bad form.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

If we should stick to this logic, then Rib�ry should be a starter at Bayern over Coman for example, seeing that he has done a lot for the club

San� came back from an ACL injury. He played 1 or 2 games last season, coming in as a sub. He then trained individually in Munich while the rest of the players were in Lisbon.
        After a break of 2 weeks, the new season started without any preparation and players began to play a game each 3-4 days.
        Should we really expect a huge performance from San�? Hell no. We should be patient and give him a chance.

For the moment, I agree that Gnabry should start over him, but not because he did something for this club, because Leroy is in bad form.
        Ribery is 37, Sane and Gnabry are the same age...

One never did nothing relevant in his career, was always poor in the NT and haven't done shit at Bayern yet, on the contrary, has shown a lazy and careless attitude...

The other is a proven key player at Bayern, who had a better season last season than Sane had in his entire career and for the past 1-2 years was the only player that performed in that clusrerfuck of NT, having scored 14 goals and 4 assists in 17 caps. A NT Sane IS PART OF, by the way.

So yeah, excuse me for not licking Sane's balls while this whole forum have an hard on for him based on promise alone. I'll stick to the real deal, thank you very much

Last edited by FernandoBR; 20-02-2021, 14:38.

Comment

Ribery is 37, Sane and Gnabry are the same age...

One never did nothing relevant in his career, was always poor in the NT and haven't done shit at Bayern yet, on the contrary, has shown a lazy and careless attitude...

The other is a proven key player at Bayern, who had a better season last season than Sane had in his entire career and for the past 1-2 years was the only player that performed in that clusrerfuck of NT, having scored 14 goals and 4 assists in 17 caps. A NT Sane IS PART OF, by the way.

So yeah, excuse me for not licking Sane's balls while this whole forum have an hard on for him based on promise alone. I'll stick to the real deal, thank you very much

Dude I don't give a shit about the past 1-2 years.

I choose the player based on his form, whether that was Sane or Gnabry, not on his past achievements. That's my point, I'm not licking Sane's balls lmao

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Dude I don't give a shit about the past 1-2 years.

I choose the player based on his form, whether that was Sane or Gnabry, not on his past achievements. That's my point, I'm not licking Sane's balls lmao
              And what's separating Sané and Gnabry at the moment ?! Zilch ...

So why should Sané get the nod over Gnabry ?

Comment

And what's separating Sané and Gnabry at the moment ?! Zilch ...

So why should Sané get the nod over Gnabry ?

Gnabry, for all his success last season, is simply not Bayern quality. You see it in his decision making, his passing, his ineffectiveness on the ball. He is fundamentally inadquate in anything but finishing. Since bayern's finishing has been pretty poor at times, Gnabry's strength has been overly important to us. But in an idela situation, we should be transisitioning away from squad players like Gnabry and moving toward real wingers who can actually make a difference. And right now, the clearest talent we have is Leroy Sane, a player who you seem deadset on hating without having given him even the faintest hint of a chance yet. Remember when I gave Gnabry over a year before judging him? Yeah, Gnabry wasn't coming off an ACL tear, no preseason, and a covid pandemic was he? Sane simply has not been given 15% of what he needs to succeed long-term here. And until he does, I'm going to continue prioritizing Sane over literally every other winger at this club. It is, after all, exactly why Bayern bought him in the first place.

Comment

To me there's no doubt Sané is the more talented player when comparing him and Gnabry, my biggest issue with him is his attitude at times on the pitch. But he (Sane) started to be more and more useful as of late, lets hope he can keep it up.

And as Grey said, we should give him the benefit of the doubt for a lot of reasons - as frustrating as he can be at times lol.

Comment

I knowi its the Upamecano thread but i have a honest question: Have our RB position being a mess ofensively since Kimmich moved to DM something to do with Gnabry poor form/performances? Maybe he is not getting much support from his right side?

As much as i want to criticize Serge, always comes to my mind the scoring machine that he was on Champions League... Looks like a totally diferent player than the Bundesliga matchdays, and he was always irregular like this i think.

Comment

• He's not even on the bench for Leipzig, I guess Nagelsmann is pissed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                        He's not even on the bench for Leipzig, I guess Nagelsmann is pissed lol
                        In stye brazilian transmission they said he had a minor nod or something...

Anyway, I rooted for Leipzig today. For my Upamecano card on FIFA to get upgrade from 84 to 86

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X