• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achraf Hakimi

All for this

Comment

Comment

Imagine we land Havertz,Sane and Hakimi and on top of that we extend Thiago and Alaba. We are going to be set for years. For this to happen probably we need to have some departures especially Tolisso maybe even Lucas if Alaba extends and Davies is tearing it up it will be hard for Lucas to stay here

Comment

Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
          Imagine we land Havertz,Sane and Hakimi and on top of that we extend Thiago and Alaba. We are going to be set for years. For this to happen probably we need to have some departures especially Tolisso maybe even Lucas if Alaba extends and Davies is tearing it up it will be hard for Lucas to stay here
          We'll still likely need one more winger and then a good ultimate Lewa replacement (not necessarily immediately), then we're set for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post

We'll still likely need one more winger and then a good ultimate Lewa replacement (not necessarily immediately), then we're set for years.
            Don't you think that if we retain Coman we'll have enough wingers? I mean, I hate makeshift wingers, but maybe we can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post

Don't you think that if we retain Coman we'll have enough wingers? I mean, I hate makeshift wingers, but maybe we can do that.
              Whether we retain him or not, we still need a real winger. Neither Coman nor Gnabry should be planned around, we need better.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post

Whether we retain him or not, we still need a real winger. Neither Coman nor Gnabry should be planned around, we need better.
                What about Davies? I'd like to see the dude kill it in attack.

Comment

Hakimi heavily linked to Inter. He'd fit them perfectly tbh, considering he's more of a wing back.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Hakimi heavily linked to Inter. He'd fit them perfectly tbh, considering he's more of a wing back.
                    We don’t get Sané... we need a wing back

Comment

Comment

Lol, Bayern can't agree fee for Sane and now they would splash 60m for a player that does not really fit profile of right back club actually needs.

Comment

Working...
                        X