This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
    Still cant believe all these attacking options for Man U with still a rather poor defense. It's like they don't know that you need a good backline to win.
    Mourinho knows defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      Still cant believe all these attacking options for Man U with still a rather poor defense. It's like they don't know that you need a good backline to win.

It doesn't seem to me they have more than any of their rivals. The blue side of the city arguably bolster a more impressive front line even now without Alexis as the icing they want on their cake. I don't think defense is United's main concern. Mourinho's teams is as always solid defensively.

If they've sign Matic, then i believe with Herrera and Pogba completing a very strong midfield that they got a good shot to reclaim the title.

Comment

• 70 m for Morata

Comment

• the "c'mon chelsea" with the smile at the end is so fake and forced.

what he meant to say is fuck you zidane for not playing me and forcing me to move to this melancholic rainy city

Comment

• I like Morata a lot, he's so cluth and has a lot of pace. His qualities make the difference in UCL games, we could see it as he literally destroyed our defense last year.

That's also a reason why I would like to have someone like Martial at Bayern if we can't target bigger profiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              I like Morata a lot, he's so cluth and has a lot of pace. His qualities make the difference in UCL games, we could see it as he literally destroyed our defense last year.

That's also a reason why I would like to have someone like Martial at Bayern if we can't target bigger profiles.
              defence? what defence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                defence? what defence?

Comment

• Everton. That's all I have to say

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X