14.81%
    Chelsea
    7.41%
    Tottenham
    3.70%
    Other [i](please specify)[/i]
    14.81%

The poll is expired.

This is a tough one.. Pep will probably have to wait for the british tards in City to understand his philosophy for some years. I actually think United will win this, cus Zlatan.

Comment

And when the tards finally understand his philosophy they'll realize they have Joe Hart in goal and will collectively throw themselves off a bridge.

Comment

You mean, when they finally understand his philosophy is when Pep will leave for another club.

Comment

It depends if United get momentum, they will win. Otherwise, Mou cannot climb up. Ordinarily, I see Pep put a good show in the PL, if not win it. However, with the glitz and money in the PL, it's difficult to stay focused on his crazy tactics. I won't be surprised if some players are kicked out due to bad attitude.

Also, it's funny how Man U fans discuss strategy and tactics nowadays. I mean i dont see what's there to discuss? It's park the bus, wait for counter and sigh/troll.
          Last edited by Lord Byron; 06-07-2016, 13:02.

Comment

Leicester City, two in a row.

Comment

Leciester City, European treble winners 2016/17

Comment

Arsenal

Comment

city

Last edited by St3ph3n; 09-07-2016, 19:11.

Comment

If Man Utd does indeed get Pogba, they will surely win. Mourinho is miles better than the likes of Wenger, and Klopp. The only team I can see fighting Man Utd for the title is Conte's Chelsea, although I don't know what to expect from Leicester, they might not be just a one season wonder.

Comment

it's going to be interesting to watch the EPL next season with all the hype surrounding it

Mourinho , Guardiola , Conte , Klopp , Pochettino , Wenger , Ranieri ...

IMO , Leicester & Liverpool has no chance this season , Arsenal will finish in top 4 but won't win it
                      It's between Chelsea, City & United

and from what I've seen from Euro , with a counter attacking team and by doing the right signings , and since they aren't playing in Europe so all their focus will be on the league title , I think Chelsea's Conte are favorites to win it

Comment

Manchester United's path to sign Paul Pogba is now clear after Real Madrid ended their interest in the midfielder for financial reasons, Sky Sports News HQ has been told.

According to sources close to the deal, United's superior financial strength has given them a huge advantage in negotiations with Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, and forced Real to admit defeat in their pursuit of the player....
                        Real Madrid out of race to sign Paul Pogba – Sky sources | Football News | Sky Sports

Good thing we snapped up Renato Sanches before the end of the season.

Last edited by fashiondesign; 10-07-2016, 15:20.

Comment

* Renato Sanches, 18 y.o , played 2 full matches for Portugal and was the man of the match in those 2 , scored an amazing goal , scored a good penalty --> 35 m

* Paul Pogba, 23 y.o, played in all matches (didn't start the 2nd one if I'm not mistaken) , scored one goal against an already losing Iceland (his team was superior to its opponent), flopped in several matches , never really performed at the level the fans were expecting it --> 100+ m

Great job from our board

Comment

Man City aren't kidding around.

Just signed Stones for about 60 million euros and have spent almost 200 million euros this transfer window already...

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post

Man City aren't kidding around.

Just signed Stones for about 60 million euros and have spent almost 200 million euros this transfer window already...
                              They can spend 500 milion euros and will still be shit. Especially with pep arriving.

Spoiler
                              fuck pep

Comment

Working...
                              X