This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    Aguero is an ever bigger bottler for Argentina than Higuain lol. Can't even score against minnows for them, and is a ball hog that starts dribbling with his head down and tries to shoot from impossible angles
    I'm aware, but the fact is Aguero has been exceptionally good at club level. Just saying "the Aguero moment" to premier league fans immediately triggers the same memory for everyone. Higuain on the other hand has flopped when it mattered for both country and club.

Comment

Originally posted by ejuventus View Post
      the buy of Higuain is not related to the Pogba's trasfer

Juve is financially sane, and we have 45mln € per year to buy Higuain.
      Juve is not selling Pogba......It's United to have offered 12 mln per year to the player, so the player seems to accept the idea. Juve don't need to sell POgba, but we on't want unsatisfied players inside the squad......so we can sell Pogba, but at our conditions: 120 mln €.....not 1 less
      I don't know what you mean exactly by "Juve is financially sane", but if you mean that they're financially stable, you couldn't be further from the truth. Juve have a staggering amount of debt mainly because of the new stadium. Their current liabilities, which have to be repaid within a year, stand at €300m, while their current assets stand slightly below €100m. Juve haven't made profit for over 6 years now, although their EBITDA has slowly been increasing and was recorded at €85m at the end of the 2014/2015 season. Most importantly, their cash reserves are in a very bad shape, at negative €150m, which means that they have no money to cover any sort of transfers on their own, basically, among other things such as short-term debt repayments.

So, I really don't see how Juve could afford spending around €100m on Higuain without selling Pogba first, unless they finance the transfer with debt. That being said, all the figures are based on the 2014/2015 financial statements (latest ones available when I checked).
      Last edited by micky; 26-07-2016, 09:16. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
        I'll throw caution to the wind. Who is Higauin better than among this list of players?

1.) Suarez
        2.) Lewandowski
        3.) Benzema
        4.) Aguero
        5.) Ibrahimovic
        6.) Tevez
        7.) Costa
        8.) Rooney (he is a CM now)
        9.) Cavani
        10.) Lacazette
        11.) Martinez
        12.) Griezmann
        13.) Mandzukic
        14.) MARIO GOMEZ (50 - 50)
        I think it's fair now

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
          I don't know what you mean exactly by "Juve is financially sane", but if you mean that they're financially stable, you couldn't be further from the truth. Juve have a staggering amount of debt mainly because of the new stadium. Their current liabilities, which have to be repaid within a year, stand at €300m, while their current assets stand slightly below €100m. Juve haven't made profit for over 6 years now, although their EBITDA has slowly been increasing and was recorded at €150m at the end of the 2014/2015 season. Most importantly, their cash reserves are in a very bad shape, at negative €150m, which means that they have no money to cover any sort of transfers on their own, basically, among other things such as short-term debt repayments.

So, I really don't see how Juve could afford spending around €100m on Higuain without selling Pogba first, unless they finance the transfer with debt. That being said, all the figures are based on the 2014/2015 financial statements (latest ones available when I checked).

You confuse Juve with Inter or Ac Milan !!
          THEY have 300 mln € of debt and a negative yearly balance !!

And they're in debt since 90's.......that's why they invented Faulsepoli in 2006 against Juve: they tried to save themselves in a last desperate try, in a typical under-italiotic way

Juve HAVE NEVER HAD debts !
          The Stadium is already paid, and doesn't insist at all on the budget (even because it costed a few money compaired to others around Europe).
          Juve have got a tie in yearly balance, signing a Italy record last year for the economic turnover: 350 mln €

moreover, Juve have got a huge players park......that increases a lot the assets of the society, reducing a lot the incidence of the few debts remained.
          Moreover, Juve are building a new area (the Continassa) beside the Stadium (so in Turin city area) where there will find place the new structures of training for the First Squad and the Youngs (19-20ers), a hotel for pre-match days and other buildings. That opera will increase again the assets of society, that will smash at that point the few debts.

Comment

You confuse Juve with Inter or Ac Milan !!
            THEY have 300 mln € of debt and a negative yearly balance !!
            Umm... No, I'm not confusing anything. Just take a look at Juve's annual financial report, it can be found on their website. Like I said, Juve are in debt mainly because of the new stadium, or did you think they pulled the money out of their collective arse?

You don't seem to know awfully lot about your club

Comment

Umm... No, I'm not confusing anything. Just take a look at Juve's annual financial report, it can be found on their website. Like I said, Juve are in debt mainly because of the new stadium, or did you think they pulled the money out of their collective arse?

I think people confuse debt with deficit.

Comment

not bad

Comment

Juve are building the Continassa area, for your information
                  A huge project, which evidently cannot be taken forward by a society in debt

For a more complete answer, I'll write you tomorrow.....I have the official documents of yearly budget

Comment

For a more complete answer, I'll write you tomorrow.....I have the official documents of yearly budget
                    Well, it clearly can.

Comment

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say. Juventus own their stadium wholly, which basically means that they financed it's construction alone without public funding (i.e. taxpayers money). I have no idea what this other project you mentioned is about, but it has nothing to do with what I wrote before. Nevertheless, let's see what you come up with, but stop living in a bubble.

And fyi, budget and financial statement are two completely different things.

Comment

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say. Juventus own their stadium wholly, which basically means that they financed it's construction alone without public funding (i.e. taxpayers money). I have no idea what this other project you mentioned is about, but it has nothing to do with what I wrote before. Nevertheless, let's see what you come up with, but stop living in a bubble.

And fyi, budget and financial statement are two completely different things.
                        Must be the training center.

Edit:
                        It is.

Comment

Interesting stuff. Micky, If you ever have the time and got what you need, could you analyze Barca's situation too?

Comment

Interesting stuff. Micky, If you ever have the time and got what you need, could you analyze Barca's situation too?
                            I can do it for you, DonAK - they're fucked.

You're welcome.

Comment

I can once/if I find the time, but between starting a new job and trying to graduate from uni, I won't promise anything. But yeah, it's interesting stuff so I'll try.

Comment

Inter Milan signed Candreva

and they already signed Banega & Eder

Juventus will win the league, but IMO Inter will be a tough team this season and I think they have a big chance to get a CL spot

Comment

Working...
                                X