Clear All

ESPN prediction

1. Atletico Madrid
    2. Bayern Munich
    3. PSV Eindhoven
    4. Rostov

stupid as usual

Comment

Silly Pep, undermines his defenders capabilities by saying "messi is unstoppable" & on top that he plays a high back line.

brain fart.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
        A Messi in full flow is almost can't be stopped.
        performance enhancing drugs

Comment

Originally posted by schweini View Post
          Silly Pep, undermines his defenders capabilities by saying "messi is unstoppable" & on top that he plays a high back line.

brain fart.
          It's not a brain fart, it's just how stupid he really is.

Comment

ESPN prediction

1. Atletico Madrid
            2. Bayern Munich
            3. PSV Eindhoven
            4. Rostov

stupid as usual
            Atletico won't even qualify, mark my words.

PSV will take away precious points from them and then we'll deny them any points.

Comment

ESPN prediction

1. Atletico Madrid
              2. Bayern Munich
              3. PSV Eindhoven
              4. Rostov

stupid as usual
              For me Atletico are like Italy: they suck at grabbing points in the group stage , but are dangerous as fuck in the knockout stage

Atm qualified as second in the group below Benfica , I don't think they will finish above us

But who knows? And to some extent, who cares?
              We finished second in 2009-2010 and then reached the final

Comment

I read something somewhere and can't for the life of me find it.. Apparently there's a discussion to be made and it's regarding the starting times of matches, they want more tv revenue so they're considering changing the playing time.. Half of the games would be played at 7 pm and the other half at 9 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                  I read something somewhere and can't for the life of me find it.. Apparently there's a discussion to be made and it's regarding the starting times of matches, they want more tv revenue so they're considering changing the playing time.. Half of the games would be played at 7 pm and the other half at 9 pm
                  UEFA considering changing Champions League kick-off times - ESPN FC

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    For me Atletico are like Italy: they suck at grabbing points in the group stage , but are dangerous as fuck in the knockout stage

Atm qualified as second in the group below Benfica , I don't think they will finish above us

But who knows? And to some extent, who cares?
                    We finished second in 2009-2010 and then reached the final
                    No they finished first. In fact I can't remember the last time they didn't finish first.

Actually, they have finished first five consecutive times (every time under Diego Simeone). They are imperious in the group stages but much weaker in a knockout scenario.

Comment

I really can careless if we finish 1st or 2nd in the group as long as we finish in the top 2. I'm more concerned with our health after the group stage then being 1st or 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        I really can careless if we finish 1st or 2nd in the group as long as we finish in the top 2. I'm more concerned with our health after the group stage then being 1st or 2nd.
                        Nope, I want to win every game 14-0 with a goal from every player including the subs... Anything less and Carlo is a failure and I'll never watch Bayern again.

Hala Madrid!

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          ... So you do care?

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                            Nope, I want to win every game 14-0 with a goal from every player including the subs... Anything less and Carlo is a failure and I'll never watch Bayern again.

Hala Madrid!
                            See what you did there

Comment

Juventus vs Sevilla , City vs Gladbach , Leicester vs Club Brugge , Real Madrid vs Sporting Lisbon

too many interesting games tonight

Comment

Fuck Scumdrid and their bullshit last minute goals

Comment

Working...
                                X