Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Along with a guy who is good for at least one goal in every big match. Madrid on paper has by far the strongest and most complete squad in Europe. I wasn't impressed him as a manager in the Bayern tie, both managers seemed to be content to let their players play with a ton of freedom. As opposed to a a manager like pep who will impose a sort of discipline into every action on the pitch.

Comment

Real are destroying Barca...they are not equal anymore.

Comment

Man Asensio is too good

Comment

Kovacic is such a great midfielder, makes you wonder why wasn't he used more in the past?

Comment

Real Madrid without Ronaldo, Isco, Bale and Casemiro... This Asensio guy is really on fire.

Comment

madrid fans shouldn't be that happy for this result, as they are playing against a much weakened barca. we all know it's not the real barca without paulinho in the team.

Comment

Real Madrid are too good for this Barcelona

Let's hope Real won't dominate La Liga like Bayern in Germany and Juventus in Italy

Comment

what a cunt

Comment

my spanish lip reading skills are non existent. what did he say to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorz View Post
                      my spanish lip reading skills are non existent. what did he say to him?
                      "La concha de tu madre"

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                        Real are destroying Barca...they are not equal anymore.
                        Long time ago!

It' seems the "great" Farca team is over, even before Messi's retirement.
                        They even break my prediction record!

Comment

Apparently Barça's sport director stated yesterday they are close to sign both Coutinho and Dembélé.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                            Apparently Barça's sport director stated yesterday they are close to sign both Coutinho and Dembélé.
                            If they do, that would be a game changer for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                              And Watzke today said : "I don't know why he said that. Maybe because his club just lost against Real Madrid in Supercopa. There is nothing new with Dembelé, we didn't progress at all in the negociations".

Comment

Don't fall for Barcafans argument about Messi being able to play football, and Ronaldo is only able to score goals. I hate it everytime I hear that arguement.. Messi is a loser outside of Barca and is way to scared to leave. Ronaldo has already proved himself everywhere, no way anyone can talk against him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X