Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think Umtiti is one of the best CBs out there, but I'm not sure he's worth 9 million. Do you think it's worth the risk DonAK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
      I really think Umtiti is one of the best CBs out there, but I'm not sure he's worth 9 million. Do you think it's worth the risk DonAK?
      9m is a bit too much right now as it would put him in Pique and Busquets bracket. I think the best solution is to meet halfway.

He's still only 24. In three years he can enter negotiations again and probably even demand more than 9m if he keep playing the way he is doing.

If he's hell bent on 9m though then sure. Sign up a contract until 2024 or 2025 and have your 9m by sacrificing any option of renegotiation until 2022.

Comment

I really think Umtiti is one of the best CBs out there, but I'm not sure he's worth 9 million. Do you think it's worth the risk DonAK?
        Tbh, that's around what we pay Hummels and I'd take Umtiti over Hummels in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Tbh, that's around what we pay Hummels and I'd take Umtiti over Hummels in a heartbeat.
          It's 9 million after tax.

Comment

You factor in his skill, age and team he plays for... he is worth that IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
              It's 9 million after tax.
              You mean Umtiti's proposed salary? Yeah, gotcha. That makes more sense haha. So what's that like, 13-14m pre-tax?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                You mean Umtiti's proposed salary? Yeah, gotcha. That makes more sense haha. So what's that like, 13-14m pre-tax?
                I think so. It seems Pique earns 14.5 million pre-tax.

Comment

• Sevilla cutting Barça up in the final 3rd

Comment

• We must be fully concentrated against them. They're playing great against big teams.

Comment

• 2-0, Hummels and Boa better be alert

Comment

• I hope Jupp is watching this one. Also our players.

Comment

• Ahh barca.. Gotta spend another 100m!

Comment

• Oh my God Leo

Comment

• Sevilla always good at home and useless away.

I cannot believe Muriel still starts for them every game. He's the reason they didn't win in the first leg vs Man Utd and tonight. Ben Yedder is benched for that bum.

Comment

• Dos you lived in a cave until recently ? [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X