• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by Nils View Post
    but the just won one
    EL final against Marseille (with all my respect to OM)

Also ATM were extremely lucky to score the 1st goal (thanks to Anguissa's bad control)
    Not to forget Germain missing that 1 on 1 chance in the 3rd minute and Payet, who is OM best player, got injured

I know you will reply by saying that a final is final, but I disagree

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Griezmann tells Atletico Madrid he wants to stay

I think ATM suit him very well... They both are expert at choking in the finals
    but the just won one

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by RJNair View Post
    Lol we, as Bayern fans, shouldn't talk about choking.
    But he was never going to join Bayern anyway

I never said Bayern don't suit him

Leave a comment:

• RJNair
    replied

Lol we, as Bayern fans, shouldn't talk about choking.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Samuel Umtiti signs a contract extension to 2023.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Let's stop this discussion here and go back to the spanish football

You can discuss it via pm if you want
    This

There's a damn good reason DonAK has managed to remain here so long without being banned and it's because he's been respectful and courteous, all while operating under a much harsher and less forgiving microscope than every one of you other BZ members are under. DoNAK is good people and I see absolutely nothing wrong that he's done, either here or across his entire post history at BZ. So let's kindly drop this crybaby act, k? Believe me, if I had a good reason to ban DonAK I would have done so years ago.

Leave a comment:

• kailip
    replied
    La Liga definitely matters. It got some quality competition with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid unlike our shitty league that doesn't matter at all.

So when they win the league it's a good achievement while when we win it no one gives a shit really. Everyone knows who's won it before the season starts. So pointless.

Spoiler
    I am a Bayern fan so I can say this mkay

Now can we stop being triggered by small shit pls

The bundesliga IS shitty to an extent, and that's probably the reason why Bayern doesn't push itself to the maximum, it is a big problem and we don't need to be offended just cause someone that is an outside fan said something we all know, and we don't need to get triggered by the tiniest provocation (I mean ofc a fan of a club would be more inclined to say other teams winning stuff doesn't matter despite having a point or not, so we really dont need to get our tits in a twist for that)
    Last edited by kailip; 01-06-2018, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Sidibe > Atleti

But they were linked with Bernat take him pls

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Let's stop this discussion here and go back to the spanish football

You can discuss it via pm if you want

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    Don't dish it out if you can't take it. I'll reply the way I was quoted or called out.
    You werent called out that much in the first place. You went way over the line, go back and check youre reply.

Im not saying I agree with how Müller25, Argeta or so troll, but you did a lot of shit talking in that post which wasnt necessary in the first place even.

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    Maybe not, but he is a guest here. Should behave like one.
    Don't dish it out if you can't take it. I'll reply the way I was quoted or called out.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    Thanks for posting one of the rules, but there was no need to do it because I'm a mod and I know about them

DonAk is more than welcome in the forum, and he can say whatever he wants
    Did I ban him? No
    Did I tell him to shut up? No
    I once told him to watch his words when he said "you can fuck off" or "go fuck yourselves" or something like that

But when he talks shit about Bayern 'in a Bayern forum', don't expect members to stay calm, and like DonAk is free to say whatever he wants, other members also have the freedom to say whatever they want, unless they insisted on being rude and disrespectful like the rule you quoted says

DonAk isn't the victim because his acts and posts let other members reply to him like that and I have nothing more to add

Spoiler
    and I invite you to go to a Barca forum and troll the members, to see the consequences
    You will then realize that we are being nice and that Bayernzone has the best " kind freedom of speech and expression"

Now this discussion took more than it deserves, let's get back to the Spanish football
    You seem to have missed my point. Like I said, I'm not defending DonAK. I'm only criticizing the attitude and behavior towards differing opinions by some members here, especially when they themselves aren't any better at presenting their own differing opinions, and engage in arguments where the goal is simply to aggravate the other party. And DonAK is guilty of that too, no doubt, but that's kind of besides the point.

Simply put, if one engages in such behavior oneself, then one doesn't have the right to complain about it.
    Last edited by micky; 01-06-2018, 12:14.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by micky View Post
    And mae, what comes to your examples of DonAK's trolling, they're either just statements of fact or wishful thinking. I'm not defending DonAK per se, I'm just defending the concept of article 3, which, like some other articles, have been partially forgotten or dismissed by the current staff. So my concern is rather with the current state (ie quality) of the forum. For example, St3ph3n's behaviour towards DonAK wouldn't have been acceptable in the past, but now no one seems to care simply (I assume) because he's a Bayern fan, ie "one of us". DonAK, however, gets scrutinised because he's an "outsider", even though he isn't behaving any differently than some other users are, but those other users get a free pass only because they're Bayern supporters. I'm simply not a fan of this kind of "freedom of speech and expression, but not really if you're not one of us" approach.

Thanks for posting one of the rules, but there was no need to do it because I'm a mod and I know about them

DonAk is more than welcome in the forum, and he can say whatever he wants
    Did I ban him? No
    Did I tell him to shut up? No
    I once told him to watch his words when he said "you can fuck off" or "go fuck yourselves" or something like that

But when he talks shit about Bayern 'in a Bayern forum', don't expect members to stay calm, and like DonAk is free to say whatever he wants, other members also have the freedom to say whatever they want, unless they insisted on being rude and disrespectful like the rule you quoted says

DonAk isn't the victim because his acts and posts let other members reply to him like that and I have nothing more to add

Spoiler
    and I invite you to go to a Barca forum and troll the members, to see the consequences
    You will then realize that we are being nice and that Bayernzone has the best " kind freedom of speech and expression"

Now this discussion took more than it deserves, let's get back to the Spanish football

Leave a comment:

• diDi7
    replied
    You're all acting as if DonAK slapped y'all girls' asses.

Can we stop acting so white and triggered all the time? Honestly, it's like you guys reacting to blasphemy or something. It's just opinions. And yes, we do know who is gonna win BuLi next year. Like, come on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X