This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
    we won't lose a single game with him, he's 30 after all.

1-2...Nagelsmann is genius
    Ancelotti just played Liverpool recently as well. How did that go ?

And Ancelotti didn't led a team playing their first EVER international game and with 2 of their core players from last season missing...

But yeah, Naggelsmann is shit because of one game. And a game that was open as fuck with a draw being a fairer result.
    Last edited by FernandoBR; 15-08-2017, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      No he didn't. But yeah, he scored.
      I get what you mean, Gnabry wasn't bad either and there'd be the what-ifs to discuss etc

But Uth came later on and scored and he replace exactly Gnabry so it's something as well.

Comment

Ancelotti just played Liverpool recently as well. How did that go ?
        in a friendly game??barca lost to liverpool 4-0 last year, so what??

And Ancelotti didn't led a team playing their first EVER international game and with 2 of their core players from last season missing...
        no, he won 3 CL. do you know the amount of coaches who led a relative small clubs to the CL qualifications? and do you know the amount of coaches who won the CL 3 times?

But yeah, Naggelsmann is shit because of one game. And a game that was open as fuck with a draw being a fairer result
        he isn't shit but isn't something special either...life isn't black or white as you seem to think.
        Last edited by roosoo2; 15-08-2017, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
          I get what you mean, Gnabry wasn't bad either and there'd be the what-ifs to discuss etc

But Uth came later on and scored and he replace exactly Gnabry so it's something as well.
          he contradicted himself in this short sentence, he said he didn't do more than gnabry then immediately stated that he scored a goal

Comment

in a friendly game??barca lost to liverpool 4-0 last year, so what??

no, he won 3 CL. do you know the amount of coaches who lead a relative small clubs to the CL qualifications? and do you know the amount of coaches who won the CL 3 times?

he isn't shit but isn't something special either...life isn't black or white as you seem to think.
            He won 3 CL but now this senile fuck can't find his own ass even with a fucking GPS, let alone manage a football team.

I rather have a young and modern coach and give him a team with actual human material.

Comment

he contradicted himself in this short sentence, he said he didn't do more than gnabry then immediately stated that he scored a goal
              There's more to football than just scoring a goal buddy

Comment

There's more to football than just scoring a goal buddy
                and those things aren't as important, so?

Comment

I thought Hoffenheim played well...they had quite a few chances, if that penalty isnt horrible it probably also has an effect on the result. I thought both teams were pretty even on the night. A draw for Hoffenheim wouldnt have been undeserved...

Comment

I'm going to miss most of the first half, but I think if Hoffenheim plays like they did last week, finishes better, and has even just a little luck, they can turn this around

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
                      I'm going to miss most of the first half, but I think if Hoffenheim plays like they did last week, finishes better, and has even just a little luck, they can turn this around
                      But if they play like last week they will also concede like 3 goals

Comment

looking like garbage already, julian pls

Comment

it's not even 3 minutes and liverpool should be leading 2-0 by now.

it's astonishing how naive german clubs still in europe. it's like they simply don't know hot to defend.

i don't expect much from them attacking wise, but atleast know how to defend, where the players whould stand, and not look clueless tactically!!

Comment

It was offside and still here comes Gnabry with the first big miss.

Comment

gnabry missing 100% chance...and people thought he's ready for bayern, and already better the ribery

Comment

so gnabry will be spending two years out..

Comment

Working...
                                X