Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League 2017/18

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    I honestly believe it's too harsh to bash on anyone specifically for tonight's embarassment for Hoffenheim.

    They just did a masterpiece last season to reach the CL spot and had it not been for a wrong ref call, we'd have probably seen Dortmund playing tonight.

    It's basically the same team as 2 years ago that Nagelsmann barely managed to rescue from relegation.

    Ah no, they lost 2 good players in Süle and Rudy, as well.

    I think Julian is talented as a coach but of course it takes a lot of time before he'll be ready to settle at a big club, realistically. Just think that here at Bayern, the vast majority of the squad would be older than him. Unrealistic.

    And I'm not too hyped on the EPL just yet. Their twice-consecutive runner-up lost to Gent last year in the EL. And other many, many awkward performances.
    bayer ask yourself: is this because he's mastermind or simply due to the fact that the league-level has dropped drastically in the last few years as a result of the talent migration to other leagues?

    wolfsburg is a great example of this, they sold de-bryune & perisic and went from the second best team to mediocrity.

    Comment


    • #47
      I agree. Right now in BuLi its not extremly hard for a young talented coach with a mix of talents to make great success.

      Its just the quality has dropped to a level where you dont need much to be succesfull.

      Look at the Red Bull. They are vice champions. In Europe they are going to be destroyed.

      Top BuLi talents/players are quiclky leaving the league. Most of them are now playing abroad which was not the case 5 years ago.

      Bayern aside you cant name 5 Top players in BuLi at the moment.


      Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #48
        I wrote a while ago BL needs outside money because we will become dutch league to the epl. This is just the beggining the epl teams will have more and more money than the bl teams and even facking liverpool can raid and buy the best talents in the BL. It will start from the weaker teams but sooner or later in 5-10 yeara even bayern wont be able to keep up and offer those craxy sums and crazy wages unless something drastic happens like leipzig starting spending like city and the overall quality of the bl will get better which will resultvin better tv deals and more money

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
          bayer ask yourself: is this because he's mastermind or simply due to the fact that the league-level has dropped drastically in the last few years as a result of the talent migration to other leagues?

          wolfsburg is a great example of this, they sold de-bryune & perisic and went from the second best team to mediocrity.
          Because the general level of the leagues has been dropping drastically, without a doubt. Nagelsmann's real miracle is about the amount of points him & his team managed to gather, not because of the place he reached in the table. Because teams like Leverkusen, Gladbach and Wolfsburg weren't up to the fight.

          But as I said, I didn't expect anything else from this team whose owner didn't think about investing a little more to push a bit harder and prepare for the CL clash.

          Realistically, there is this kind of gap between Liverpool and Hoffenheim. I just don't think they're underachieving.

          Comment


          • #50
            it's like we didn't learn anything from the last 5 years. we look almost unstoppable in the beginning if the season, no weak spots, everything is ticking.

            the moment we face any team with some quality players in it, the team invulnerability seems less and less real, and blind-spots and weak points in the team and tactics suddenly come to light.

            it's easy to look smart if all your friends are neanderthals...

            Comment


            • #51
              Awesome that people are rating both Gnabry and Naggelsmann as shit with 2 games played.

              Oh, and in their (and Hoffenheim's) first 2 ever CL matches. And against a team that won it all already "only" 5 times...

              But yeah, they are shit and will never be Bayern quality...

              Just like Rudy is a mediocre player, would never be a starter and Rode 2.0 at best... Oh snap

              Comment


              • #52
                Bayern is doing everything they can to represent the league in the best possible way having always top players but they cant do it alone.

                The league must seriosly concider adjusting things so that the other clubs can have more financial power. I mean the TV-money are joke, shambles. They have to do better.

                Comment


                • #53
                  wat. Were you guys really expecting Hoffenheim to beat Liverpool?


                  Hopp is happy with where Hoffenheim is, he won't put any more of his money to artificially buff the team, he wants it to be sustainable.


                  Hoffenheim and Naggelsman achievement last season was taking a relegation favorite to fight for a champions league group spot, tbh, for this season, it didn't really changed, i still label them as a relegation favorite, there are too many holes in their squad, lack of depth and they will play European Football, so it will make their mission even harder, if they finish 6~10, that's a successful season taking into account the few resources they have.
                  Last edited by L4nd3r; 23-08-2017, 21:03.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                    Awesome that people are rating both Gnabry and Naggelsmann as shit with 2 games played.

                    Oh, and in their (and Hoffenheim's) first 2 ever CL matches. And against a team that won it all already "only" 5 times...

                    But yeah, they are shit and will never be Bayern quality...

                    Just like Rudy is a mediocre player, would never be a starter and Rode 2.0 at best... Oh snap
                    dude you rated Carlo shit before he even played a single match for Bayern.
                    I still remember that infamous comment of yours of wanting to pull your eyes out of their sockets before the day comes when you see Bayern managed by Carlo ..

                    I am sorry, but I can't help it, I have a rather strong memory XD!

                    @ Roossoo
                    allegri is final choker .. it's a no no for me.
                    J.Low has improved vastly lately as a coach, but he's a big NO for me as well, he literally has 0 experience at coaching in club level.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      wat. Were you guys really expecting Hoffenheim to beat Liverpool?


                      Hopp is happy with where Hoffenheim is, he won't put any more of his money to artificially buff the team, he wants it to be sustainable.
                      not conceding 3 goals in 15 minutes would be nice though...oh and also, not playing like third division league team would be really appreciated....for the league sake.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Sakujo View Post

                        @ Roossoo
                        allegri is final choker .. it's a no no for me.
                        J.Low has improved vastly lately as a coach, but he's a big NO for me as well, he literally has 0 experience at coaching in club level.
                        agree with you on J.low even though i must admit, i wasn't one of his enthusiasts, but he won me over in the last couple of years.

                        regarding allegri, maybe you have a point, but i think you're too harsh on him.
                        he faced a much better teams in both finals.

                        barca was a super team in 2015 just like madrid last year.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                          dude you rated Carlo shit before he even played a single match for Bayern.
                          I still remember that infamous comment of yours of wanting to pull your eyes out of their sockets before the day comes when you see Bayern managed by Carlo ..

                          I am sorry, but I can't help it, I have a rather strong memory XD!

                          @ Roossoo
                          allegri is final choker .. it's a no no for me.
                          J.Low has improved vastly lately as a coach, but he's a big NO for me as well, he literally has 0 experience at coaching in club level.
                          And here we are over a year later, Carlo is still shit and everything I said it would happen, has happened.

                          Oh, and Carlo is an old fuck. He won't change.

                          Gnabry is what ? 21 ? And people are already saying he's shit. And Naggelsmann is 30...

                          By the way, Ribéry at the same age of Gnabry was playing in France's second division if I'm not mistaken... Guess the "especialists" here wouldn't have signed him either...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            And here we are over a year later, Carlo is still shit and everything I said it would happen, has happened.

                            Oh, and Carlo is an old fuck. He won't change.

                            Gnabry is what ? 21 ? And people are already saying he's shit. And Naggelsmann is 30...

                            By the way, Ribéry at the same age of Gnabry was playing in France's second division if I'm not mistaken... Guess the "especialists" here wouldn't have signed him either...
                            Ribery was actually playing 3rd division at 21.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                              Ribery was actually playing 3rd division at 21.
                              My point stands

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                "Naggelsmann is just 30" excuse is just laughable.

                                do you know why there are no 28-30 Y.O coaches? because at that age all the coaches were still playing football....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X