This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
    Gonzalo scored a brilliant brace against Milan. Wish Lewys shooting was as good as Gonzalo.
    You're fucking kidding, right? lol

Comment

Gonzalo scored a brilliant brace against Milan. Wish Lewys shooting was as good as Gonzalo.
      The fuck am I reading.

Comment

Comment

what a moron I was when I thought that AC Milan can compete with Juventus for Serie A title!

Comment

Yeah, Higuain's accuracy has more or less always been better compared to Lewy.

At least if we look in the period since Lewy joined Bayern.

Comment

Accuracy against Atalanta or Mainz is not important. Accuracy against Real Madrid or Barcelona is. There is no greater choker today than Higuain. He can score 143% of his shots in the league, but you can bet every penny you have on him not showing up against quality opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Accuracy against Atalanta or Mainz is not important. Accuracy against Real Madrid or Barcelona is. There is no greater choker today than Higuain. He can score 143% of his shots in the league, but you can bet every penny you have on him not showing up against quality opposition.

The same logic can be applied to Lewandowski tbh. I'm tired of his missing sitters all the time.

Comment

We should be thankful we have the best striker in the world in our team. If "we're" tired of Lewandowski then how would we feel if we had current form Suarez, Benzema, Cavani (notorious for missing easy chances), Higuain (notorious for being a choker). Every striker misses easy chances now and then, thankfully ours doesn't always have to score a goal to have an impact on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                    The same logic can be applied to Lewandowski tbh. I'm tired of his missing sitters all the time.
                    The same logic, sure, but maybe 4% the intensity. Lewandowski scores against big teams, in fact he literally made his name scoring 4(!) goals against Real Madrid. Higuain quite simply has nothing in his resume that comes anywhere near Lewa in terms of performances in important matches.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                      No, it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalitis View Post
                        Yeah, Higuain's accuracy has more or less always been better compared to Lewy.

At least if we look in the period since Lewy joined Bayern.

And on UCL? I'm too lazy to search it for myself.

Comment

Is this really even a debate? Ask any person with knowledge and they'll take Lewa every day of the week over Higuan.

Comment

I didnt say Gonzalo was the better player. But I do think his shooting is better than Lewandowskis.

Comment

Sampdoria Juventus 3-2

Comment

Napoli running away with the title (fingers crossed!)

Comment

Working...
                                X