Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudiger on for Brandt, who has been absolutely awful today.

Comment

Brandt has lost more balls in these 55 minutes than all the males from testicular cancer

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
        Brandt has lost more balls in these 55 minutes than all the males from testicular cancer
        You're on a roll man

Comment

1-1 from Darida (go Hertha!), completely deserved.

Comment

Beautiful tactical play from Kroos and Hummels, 1-2

Comment

mats <3

Comment

Undeserved 1-2 for Germany but hey I'll take it.

Comment

bad game from Germany ..

Comment

This is what happens when you play a two man midfield with Ozil being one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jabet View Post
                      This is what happens when you play a two man midfield with Ozil being one of them.
                      ???

Stindl and Kroos?

Comment

Lucky win

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          ???

Stindl and Kroos?
                          Stindl is a forward and it showed. Every time Kroos was looking to link up with someone Stindl was no where to be found. Heck at times it looked like Kroos was the only midfielder playing.

Comment

Stindl is a forward and it showed. Every time Kroos was looking to link up with someone Stindl was no where to be found. Heck at times it looked like Kroos was the only midfielder playing.
                            Right, I don't think he had a good game either, but if you watched this game thinking Ozil was a CM, idk what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Right, I don't think he had a good game either, but if you watched this game thinking Ozil was a CM, idk what to tell you.
                              I think you miss misunderstood me or I probably just worded it wrong. I thought that Ozil was meant to play slightly lower in the midfield with Kroos since Khedira was absent. However Ozil isnt the type to do that which is why you can't have him start while there's only CM behind, especially since Kroos isn't known for covering huge amount of spaces.
                              The idea that Stindl was supposed to fulfill this CM role instead didn't even cross my mind because of his bad positioning all night long. Personally I would have started Goretzka(if he's even in the squad) or Can instead.

Comment

I think you miss misunderstood me or I probably just worded it wrong. I thought that Ozil was meant to play slightly lower in the midfield with Kroos since Khedira was absent. However Ozil isnt the type to do that which is why you can't have him start while there's only CM behind, especially since Kroos isn't known for covering huge amount of spaces.
                                The idea that Stindl was supposed to fulfill this CM role instead didn't even cross my mind because of his bad positioning all night long. Personally I would have started Goretzka(if he's even in the squad) or Can instead.
                                I agree, it was really just awful planning altogether. Kroos obviously can't hold down the midfield on his own (literally no one can).

Comment

Working...
                                X