Eden Arena
    Friday 01/09/2017
    20:45 CET

Originally posted by mavros View Post
    World Cup Euro Qual - Group C
    Eden Arena
    Friday 01/09/2017
    20:45 CET

Fuck Ozil. I cannot understand why he is starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
      Bacause of those 2-3 through passes of him to Werner into the empty space.
      Yet, we don't know if he will start!

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
        The lineups are out already? I agree, Özil is so overrated nowadays...he was amazing at Real but since hes been at Arsenal he hasnt done shit lol.

EDIT:Sorry guys, I couldn't see the lineup pic. The images never display from my computer at work lol.
        Last edited by mia_san_mia39; 01-09-2017, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
          The lineups are out already? I agree, Özil is so overrated nowadays...he was amazing at Real but since hes been at Arsenal he hasnt done shit lol.
          That team and manager are disgrace, put Messi and Ronaldo combined and they are gonna be shit. Ozil is not your Gattuso or van Bommel who will run and press opposition left right and center. His qualities lie somewhere else. He can see rooms and channels probably not a lot of players see. He can play the pass that breaks the deadlock. You cannot compare every player with the same standard Km run, passes made, etc. Germany plays possession based and he is one of the best 10 players to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
            That team and manager are disgrace, put Messi and Ronaldo combined and they are gonna be shit. Ozil is not your Gattuso or van Bommel who will run and press opposition left right and center. His qualities lie somewhere else. He can see rooms and channels probably not a lot of players see. He can play the pass that breaks the deadlock. You cannot compare every player with the same standard Km run, passes made, etc. Germany plays possession based and he is one of the best 10 players to do so.
            I definitely agree. He has made his money from being able to pick that lock when you've got defenses 10 men playing in the box. For me its really his work rate and inability to show up on the big stage. From what I remember, he doesn't seem to handle pressure very well. EPL he's a ghost most of the time against the big dogs.

Comment

Timo Werner makes it 1-0

Comment

FS1 has without a doubt the most idiotic "line-up" for Germany. 5 at the back with Brandt as RB(!) ahahahaha what are they smoking.

Comment

Werner 0-1

Amazing assist by Ozil

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    FS1 has without a doubt the most idiotic "line-up" for Germany. 5 at the back with Brandt as RB(!) ahahahaha what are they smoking.
                    They probably don't even know who he is.

Comment

Werner is great...he will be at Bayern next year

Comment

I hope so! I've been beating his drum since he was at Stuttgart!

Comment

very bad game by the German team thus far, Brandt is useless I may add.

Comment

leipzig are kents, only way Werner ends up here is if we let Lewy's contract run down and bring in Werner when his is up. I'll say it again, Brandt is on par with Gnabry, both great talents to have but that's not any way to try and replace Robbery's production. These players are 3 or4 years away at least.

Comment

Czechia are completely outplaying Germany at the start of this half.

Comment

Working...
                              X